Why is there no standing 30 Rock thread??

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited October 2010 in Strut Central
I swear, man, the Strut fell the eff off. ;-)

b/w

"I have to talk to Rachel Maddow. Only one of us....can have this haircut." - Jack Donaghy

Comments

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Tracy Morgan's plotline - with his botched attempts to film a TV commercial for the Boys and Girls' Club - KILLED it. Of the three rotating plotlines tonight, his was clearly the best.

• There's a real, slightly anarchic feel to the show that I really dig. They pretty much do whatever they think will be funny. It's not always successful but when it works it works really well.

• funky16corners said:
    There's a real, slightly anarchic feel to the show that I really dig. They pretty much do whatever they think will be funny. It's not always successful but when it works it works really well.

like when tracy jordan told the citizens of new york to 'prepare your bodies for thunderdome' and that they would 'wake up in the morning to find your lexus's have been replaced by a pile of fighting rats'.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    ive watched up to season 3 and then was waiting for season 4 to lower in price but basically 5 has started
    is the level of comedy still as high?

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    I really liked the live episode last week. Some really creative ideas there, like using Julia L-D as a double for Liz for flashbacks.

• pcmr said:
    ive watched up to season 3 and then was waiting for season 4 to lower in price but basically 5 has started

yes

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Herm said:
    I swear, man, the Strut fell the eff off. ;-)

b/w

"I have to talk to Rachel Maddow. Only one of us....can have this haircut." - Jack Donaghy

Best flashback of the night:

Liz: [slaps the backs of her hands together]
    Jack: Is that supposed to be sex?
    Liz: It is the way I do it.

pcmr said:

Well, I laughed, so they must be doing something right.

bluesnag said:
    I really liked the live episode last week. Some really creative ideas there, like using Julia L-D as a double for Liz for flashbacks.

"Why do you look better in your flashbacks than you do in the present day?"

(or whatever it was he said - you get the gist)

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    pickwick33 said:
    bluesnag said:

"In my imagination, I have Seinfeld money."

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I saw a hooker eat a tire

Tracy not being able to get out of the cash-cab in the episode two weeks ago.

• pickwick33 said:
    Tracy Morgan's plotline - with his botched attempts to film a TV commercial for the Boys and Girls' Club - KILLED it. Of the three rotating plotlines tonight, his was clearly the best.

"Shirt or no shirt?!" That was a great episode last night. I really dug the live episode as well. Tracy Morgan doing Oprah was crazy.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Last season was kinda eh, but this season has recaptured some magic. I REALLY liked the live show. This week's was fucking pre-empted by the gubernatorial debate, boooooooooooooooo.

• goatboygoatboy 371 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    pickwick33 said:
    bluesnag said:

"In my imagination, I have Seinfeld money."
    Yes!

b/w

"Can I smell your mouth"

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    You guys know there were two separate live shows, right? They filmed an east coast and west coast version with slight subtle differences. Worth watching if you have 22 mins to spare.