My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy - NSFW

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited October 2010 in Strut Central

Kanye

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Sometimes a hairy, naked, drunk man being straddled by a voluptuous, angelic white woman is just a hairy, naked, drunk man being straddled by a voluptuous, angelic white woman.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    So Nirvana can have a naked human being on they cover but I can't have a PAINTING of a monster with no arms and a polka dot tail and wings

I wanna sell albums but not at the expense of my true creativity.

In all honesty ... I really don't be thinking about Wal-Mart when I make my music or album covers #Kanyeshrug!

I know that cover just blew yall minds ... I wish yall could see how hard I'm smiling right now!!!

MrOwenRoberts @kanyewest I suppose they would rather a picture of your face eh? 'Look its me, its my face' :L
    about 4 hours ago via ??berTwitter in reply to kanyewest

In the 70s album covers had actual nudity... It's so funny that people forget that... Everything has been so commercialized now.

Banned in the USA!!! They don't want me chilling on the couch with my phoenix! http://twitpic.com/2ykxjk

Yoooo they banned my album cover!!!!! Ima tweet it in a few...

Kanye is Twitter fodder.

Bassie, your Microsoft Paint fantasy is actually kind of cute with the polka-dot tail and all. High-def is so overrated. However, Kanye's paltry shanks look too skinny to hold up his large ego, which is probably made of plastic anyway.

Please to poast the tan boots with the fringe in the heels thread.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Almond said:

Kanye is Twitter fodder.

I'm partial to these:

# Wand not wond #itsaprocess I still be smart Sat Oct 16 20:31:35 2010 via web

# I meant to capitalize Christ ... fuuuuuuck I'm going to hell now... lol!!! Sat Oct 16 18:13:05 2010 via web

# I hate when people type LOL next to shit that is nooo way near LOL-able... Sat Oct 16 18:12:04 2010 via web

# I don't really think this random shit I'm saying is a LOL situation but I just type it to keep it in the context of a joke #Momentofclarity Sat Oct 16 18:11:19 2010 via web

# Is it super lonely and miserable to buy yourself a Cartier love bracelet... well I guess I do love my self lol!!! Sat Oct 16 18:10:00 2010 via web

# These are permys short for permanents for the last time... #Rockstarlife... now wond my smile lol!!!! 6:08 PM Oct 16th via web

# yes a dentist can take my teeth out but I don't see one here soooo just start with the fucking wonding for christ sake lol!!!!! 6:07 PM Oct 16th via web

# yo I hate when people ask me 12 times if I can take this love bracelet off or take my teeth out ... 6:06 PM Oct 16th via web

# Greeeeeat : ( .... I feel sooooo much safer about the flight now that I've been disgraced in a public place lol 6:04 PM Oct 16th via web

# Then I have to get "wonded" in front of everyone 6:02 PM Oct 16th via web

# I swear my love bracelet and gold & diamond teeth always set off the metal detector 6:00 PM Oct 16th via web

# It's like someone leaving a child at your door... you gotta make sure it stays put ... you gotta hold it when the plane is landing... 5:59 PM Oct 16th via web

# I hate when I'm on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle 5:57 PM Oct 16th via web

# Why do people think "I don't care what everybody else says" is part of a good compliment? lol 11:38 AM Oct 16th via web

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    Almond said:
    Bassie, your Microsoft Paint fantasy is actually kind of cute with the polka-dot tail and all.

that's George Condo though. nice work on the single:

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    BEASTING

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Why three times when I press submit once?

triplet

Almond said:

Bassie, your Microsoft Paint fantasy is actually kind of cute with the polka-dot tail and all. High-def is so overrated. However, Kanye's paltry shanks look too skinny to hold up his large ego, which is probably made of plastic anyway.

Please to poast the tan boots with the fringe in the heels thread.

lmho - You are funny.

I have often wondered what it would be like to have a tail, it's true.

I like both covers a lot. Better than the music.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    bassie said:
    I like both covers a lot. Better than the music.

Couldn't have put it better myself

B/W

Who "banned" this? The government? The "man?" The Waltons?

West says Wal-Mart has banned it, but I can't find confirmation.
    True or not, it's part of his hype machine.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Word that's what I assumed... But I'm not mad at his machine though. However as much as I love dude and think he's mad talented, I wish he would spend more time, energy and effort with music than with marketing.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Almond said:
    Kanye is Twitter fodder.

And as this guy pointed out, if you put "Liz Lemon" in front of Kanye's tweets, he becomes Tracy Jordan.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    this one had me going.. for the simplicity of it.

I'm actually tweeting at a credenza 14 Oct via web

• From the Fox News website:

Why exactly did they feel the need to censor the dude's chest?

I love the teeny weeny black box on the evil pink nipple..if I were the censoring type, I would cover a little more than that. Isn't the whole dirty pillow the problem?

.....Oh my gosh! They think it's two women!?
    Or maybe they are trying to be equal opportunity nipple-haters?
    But wait, the black figure gets a whole bar, but the white one gets the equivalent of a mouse turd?

• rayray 77 Posts
    It's a shitty piece of art. Condo is much more capable than that...

Was it a pre-existing piece or was it commissioned?

• rayray 77 Posts
    ...fairly certain that is was commissioned. The artwork for the singles is far superior in my opinion.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    What didn't they censor the bottle of alcohol? Children could be watching and decide to take up drinking.

I want to see what FOX would have done to the UK Electric Ladyland cover.

God, I hate these tea party fucks. Keep your god and give me back my eyes, you pigs.