Should be thinking about not getting any more tattoos

JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,898 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central
I'd recommend the bag anyway...

To refuse to accept the fact that people are still judged on appearance seems a poor "Lifestyle choice" to me, especially when she lacks the means to exist without gainful employment. Surely, getting tatts is to solicit judgements of "Badass" about ones general appearance?

He was a bit harsh doe.

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,898 Posts
    No hatt for tatts per se, but y'know, if you are going for the "Which one's Trudi? The one with all the shit in her face?" look, you have to expect that many avenues will close.

A friend of mine is a tattooist and pretty much accepts that other than call centre work, he is going to be tattooing for some time.

• my brother has a bunch of tattoo's and piercings (admittedly not as bad as this woman).

he's a teacher.

anyone who goes to the job centre to look for work is a bit of an idiot to begin with, in my opinion.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    For real. when i was working as a chef i thought i'd try and use a job network to get work. First you have to go to a ohs training session. The first one was scheduled in two weeks. After that they put you on file but it took two weeks for that to happen as well. All up a months wait. i found a job myself in within two weeks. How they stay in business is beyond me.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    ^^^^
    Report them as spam: http://www.facebook.com/redliontattoocompany

Bottom left of page.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    RedLionTattooCompany said:
    317-569-TAT2

That's a really clever phone #. Hats off!

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    musica said:
    RedLionTattooCompany said:
    317-569-TAT2

That's a really clever phone #. Hats off!

Dude

• That "Fight Durty" tat is ugly as sin.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    That "Fight Durty" tat is ugly as sin.

It looks like a temp. Like something I'd yell at my daughter for putting on a night before she has school.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    remember when having neck tattoos was some rugged shit? now theres a gang of fashion designers with neck tattoos, moto guzis and soft hands.

real bad boys move in silence

• she should try to go to a Japanese bath house or hot springs

• djwaxondjwaxon 411 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    I'd recommend the bag anyway...

To refuse to accept the fact that people are still judged on appearance seems a poor "Lifestyle choice" to me, especially when she lacks the means to exist without gainful employment. Surely, getting tatts is to solicit judgements of "Badass" about ones general appearance?

He was a bit harsh doe.

She's absolutely got the right to present herself how she wants, but she needs to roll with the punches. Its not like she's got some sort of defect as consequence of a horrible unfortunate accident, she's chosen to pierce the fuck out of her face. Jobcentredude's got a point...

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,898 Posts
    Some Spiderhole-bith up in hurrr (R*d L*on Tatt**_R)?