edited October 2010 in Strut Central

Earl Grant

Comments

• Korla Pandit...I suppose he could be called cheesy, but the dude is awesome

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    andre brasseur

for all the right reasons

• embedding disabled, but...

Walter Wanderley. i call it scrabble music. perfect for chillin w/some good friends, playing board games and sipping from tumblers of port and madeira.

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    willie_fugal said:
    embedding disabled, but...

Walter Wanderley. i call it scrabble music. perfect for chillin w/some good friends, playing board games and sipping from tumblers of port and madeira.

Walter looks wasted. But I like that he's sitting on a triplet of stacking chairs.

• Larry Ferrari - Delaware Valley represent. I can't believe there are no videos of him youtube.

• Alan Hawkshaw (.....he he he)

CousinLarry said:
    Larry Ferrari - Delaware Valley represent. I can't believe there are no videos of him youtube.

Him? They sold one of his pictures as postcards here in germany some years ago. He's a slick cat.

• disco_che said:
    CousinLarry said:
    Larry Ferrari - Delaware Valley represent. I can't believe there are no videos of him youtube.

Him? They sold one of his pictures as postcards here in germany some years ago. He's a slick cat.

Yes, he was on TV in the Philadelphia area for like 40 plus years. My Grandmom used to watch him and the catholic mass every Sunday morning. Dude was cheesy and I found it boring, but he was an institution.

• disco_che said:
    CousinLarry said:

Yes, he was on TV in the Philadelphia area for like 40 plus years. My Grandmom used to watch him and the catholic mass every Sunday morning. Dude was cheesy and I found it boring, but he was an institution. Kinda like church.

CousinLarry said:
    disco_che said:
    CousinLarry said:

Yes, he was on TV in the Philadelphia area for like 40 plus years. My Grandmom used to watch him and the catholic mass every Sunday morning. Dude was cheesy and I found it boring, but he was an institution.

Hammond organs and curtains. There has to be a deeper meaning in this conjunction.

• Klaus Wunderlich!

• the organ's only 30 game winner!