edited October 2010 in Strut Central
$4.99 sent

Comments

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    RAJ said:
    $4.99 sent

Perfect topic for the t-shirt thread!

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I love the way they talked over these old commercials. Those voices kill me to this day. Check the old KISS makeup commercial for a good example.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Dude, I am hoping this is what you're sending as payment for our little wager. I'm a XXL.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    DrWu said:
    Dude, I am hoping this is what you're sending as payment for our little wager. I'm a XXL.

It is in the mail BTW.

But regarding the t-shirt:

:NO:

• WANT!

b/w

listening to JB's "The Singles, Vol. 9 (1973-1975)" right now. this is nothing new to (i hope) anyone on this board, but it bears repeating:

these songs are always such a complete mindfuck-the band at that point has just become such an incredible machine--"I Got A Good Thing (And I Ain't Gonna Let It Go)" is like the Imperial Death March of Funk, precise & imposing, the definition of "in the pocket."

never enough appreciation for the 1 true G.O.A.T.

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    Breez said:
    I love the way they talked over these old commercials. Those voices kill me to this day. Check the old KISS makeup commercial for a good example.

The link was a KISS-Dolls commercial. Did you talk about this one?

• I actually had the t-shirt made about 7 years ago as a four color silkscreen
    I think we made 10 of them
    I gave them away
    I still have an XL and a girl's one (with the puffy sleeves) that have never been worn

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    disco_che said:
    Breez said:

The link was a KISS-Dolls commercial. Did you talk about this one?

That's right, I got ahead of myself. I meant the dolls commercial. Dudes voice is too funny.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Dancing Dude looks like Fuzzy Haskins.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I need to figure out how to clip out the video of the PBS offer for the original Theme to Say Brother 45 by the Stark Reality. Got it in a larger file format. Shit is a trip.