Comments

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    No.

• fair enough.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I do antitrust law, not matrimonial.

• Options
    You are a lawyer! Very nice.

What is it like? Can you go into law and not have to write much?

• Options
    Kind of like a business referee?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    You have got to be kidding me.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    nzshadow said:
    You have got to be kidding me.

Jesus. I really hate to be that guy, but please, A***. Ban the banana.

• it's good for what it is and the demographic he is trying to reach. i'm sure his "beautiful website" tells clients everything they need to know about the process of getting a divorce in his state.

aside from the nonsense about hating your spouse, his message is basically: hire me, i know what the f*ck i'm doing, i'm not a p*ssy and i won't charge you too much.

btw, our firm does not have any tv commercials or billboards.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    lilmonstu said:

I believe that's called a judge. Unfortunately for you, they occasionally have to write things.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    faux_rillz said:
    lilmonstu said:

I believe that's called a judge. Unfortunately for you, they occasionally have to write things.

Banning would deprive us of this type of comedy.

B/W !!!!!!!!!!!!

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    +1 for BAN

the idiotic comments are bad enough, but he also seems to be e-stalking Almond

• Soulhawk said:
    +1 for BAN

I had been wondering about that - I wasn't sure if there was some inside Soul Strut joke that I was not in on.

• Options
    Soulhawk said:
    +1 for BAN

Lol!
    I gave her her record player, invited her to the strut, and love sharing "my passion" with her. I'm the one who mispronounced her name, was selfish and inconsiderate, and used to not work very well for her.

I try to post nice and sweet things just to say, "Hi."
    Dude doesn't stalk.

Also, I used to work for lawyers. We handled hazardous waste spills from laundry mats, gas stations, and battery manufactors.

Since then I got dumped by my record partner. We were going in on loads of records together and working them together. When we were on our own and got records we were allow to keep them to ourselves, ya know...what's ours is ours, yours is yours, and mine is mine, right? But, when I scored this load of rock the other day and didn't have time to read him all the titles and labels and conditions, he flipped out, called me names, and dumped me...and won't deal to me anymore.

That is an anti-competitive practice called exclusive dealing, I think...

• I usually don't even remember too many user names on here or get caught up in who says what and that's that dude who posted so and so two months ago, but lilmonstu and his odd new age spambot talk bugs me. He pops in threads and just guffaws something idiotic and usually unrelated. Banning is kind of lame in most cases but I would not be mad in this case.

An alias or just a clueless pokemon VHS buyer?

• lilmonstu said:
    love sharing "my passion" with her.

Location up for grabs

b/w

Buddy Glen

• lilmonstu said:
    Soulhawk said:
    +1 for BAN

Since then I got dumped by my record partner. We were going in on loads together and working them together. .

Pasue

• lilmonstu said:
    Soulhawk said:
    +1 for BAN

Lol!
    I gave her her record player, invited her to the strut, and love sharing "my passion" with her. I'm the one who mispronounced her name, was selfish and inconsiderate, and used to not work very well for her.

So... how did she like those cooking classes? ;-)

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts

• Options
    cooking class cool.

steve miller band ... :shame_on_you:

• this is some good old soulstruttin

lilmonstu said:
    laundry mats

• nzshadow said:
    lilmonstu said:
    laundry mats

Caught my eye, too, but then I read that "The term, laundry mat, is still in common use in some parts of North America."

And folks need to chill with that ban shit. Since when is-- hmm-- eccentricity grounds for teh ban.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    hertzhog said:
    nzshadow said:
    lilmonstu said:
    laundry mats

Caught my eye, too, but then I read that "The term, laundry mat, is still in common use in some parts of North America."

And folks need to chill with that ban shit. Since when is-- hmm-- eccentricity grounds for teh ban.

BAN.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    I post a pic of Saba in herring-bone and people are fussing over some boy who likes a girl?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    SportCasual said:
    a pic of Saba in herring-bone

old news

find a picture from his nosering era & report back