waxidermy

Comments

• Options
    JRoot said:
    PelvicDust said:
    Rockadelic said:
    JRoot said:
    It died yesterday afternoon sometime. This is the absolute end of MLJ for me. Even if it's not actually him, it's someone acting in concert with him or with his support. Ultimate in troll.

This is a very misguided theory. MLJ may be annoying and obnoxious but there is no way he has anything to do with that troll or any of the others who have tried to disparage his name with overly-obvious aliases.

Like someone said earlier, it was someone with the ability to lock and post in locked threads and that is a pretty short list.

The lunatics have been trying to run the asylum there for a while now.....and that's why I left.

I have nothing to do with any of this bullshit.

That goatse shit is heinous and is not something I would ever employ.

And indulging in paranoid conspiracy theories is more than a little childish.

Assuming that "Pelvic Dust" is the same "person" as MLJ, I take you at your word that you had nothing to do with it. Not sure what "paranoid conspiracy theory" you're talking about here, though. Someone using a rif on your username to crash the board doesn't sound particularly paranoid to me. And just because you didn't do it, doesn't mean you don't like that it got done.

Please do what you can to encourage others to stop this b.s. which is being undertaken, at least in part, in your defense or in your name.

Thanks,
    JRoot

Nothing is being done in my name or with my knowledge, consent, or support. It's dickish behavior, and if actual hacking is involved it's also probably criminal.

Whoever it is is also dropping racist and anti-Semitic crap over there and I don't play that way.

• WaxECoyote said:
    Please, help save Waxidermy.
    For less than the cost of one Hester per month, you can make a difference!

• This Pelvic dude was the same guy banned over at Waxidermy. Somehow it all makes sense. If he were to get banned here, what's the next stop on the tour?

• Options
    hcrink said:
    goatboy said:
    What's the story?

Honestly, I wish I knew! I checked in late last night and figured it was some minor issue with our server that would be sorted out by morning. Next thing I know there's talk of a rectal invasion and MoeLarryJesus has 500+ posts on soulstrut!

Why are you always the last one to know what's going on on your own site? I even had to explain to you what happened when your pet cockroach stole HW's name and posts.

It's like the last days of the Reagan White House all over again.

• I found it incredibly distasteful when Rich's user name kept switching to something along the lines of Noz's user name, not sure who was doing that.

And while M.L.J got under alot of peoples skin, i never saw him say anything that i would ban him over, i also don't think he was posting all that super racist shit, theres a million nut jobs on the internet.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Maybe if I trolled every single thread looking for an in to post about the Beach Boy's neo-conservative plot to destroy America I'd have a better handle on things.

• Options
    hcrink said:
    Maybe if I trolled every single thread looking for an in to post about the Beach Boy's neo-conservative plot to destroy America I'd have a better handle on things.

Just stick to complaining about ebay and foreigners.

To each his own.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    enough bickering, when's this shit gonna be fixed?

Damn, I'm starting to sound like my father on the phone with ATT Uverse

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    white_tea said:
    This Pelvic dude was the same guy banned over at Waxidermy. Somehow it all makes sense. If he were to get banned here, what's the next stop on the tour?

monsters on maple street yo

• Options
    PelvicDust said:
    hcrink said:
    goatboy said:
    What's the story?

Honestly, I wish I knew! I checked in late last night and figured it was some minor issue with our server that would be sorted out by morning. Next thing I know there's talk of a rectal invasion and MoeLarryJesus has 500+ posts on soulstrut!

Why are you always the last one to know what's going on on your own site? I even had to explain to you what happened when your pet cockroach stole HW's name and posts.

Umm... no. As usual, your are mistaken once again. The mess at waxidermy is more akin to the last days of the Clinton administration, when Clinton/Gore staffers (and possibly the Clintons and Gores themselves) stole items, vandalized computers and generally trashed the place before the new Bush administration came in to take over.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,96984,00.html

• For a second I thought it was because I posted a copy of Konrad Evil for sale/trade
    :face_melt:

• lamprey eel said:
    As usual, your are mistaken once again.

that is redundant.

• high_c said:
    And rIght when I finally got all my pictures prepared and uploaded for a Boutique Digger set sale... Get well soon.

:grin:

pm me those set sales C

• Options
    lamprey eel said:
    PelvicDust said:
    hcrink said:
    goatboy said:
    What's the story?

Umm... no. As usual, your are mistaken once again. The mess at waxidermy is more akin to the last days of the Clinton administration, when Clinton/Gore staffers (and possibly the Clintons and Gores themselves) stole items, vandalized computers and generally trashed the place before the new Bush administration came in to take over.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,96984,00.html

Nah, that was mostly bullshit.

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/feature/2001/05/23/vandals

• lamprey eel said:
    Umm... no. As usual, your are mistaken once again. The mess at waxidermy is more akin to the last days of the Clinton administration

is this giantleech? if so there's a hot Meg Whitman fan fiction thread here you might want to check out.

• selperfuge said:
    lamprey eel said:
    Umm... no. As usual, your are mistaken once again. The mess at waxidermy is more akin to the last days of the Clinton administration

is this giantleech?
    I was wondering this myself...

• lilearl said:
    For a second I thought it was because I posted a copy of Konrad Evil for sale/trade
    :face_melt:

i thought the crash had something to do with my mention of roman polansky

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    goatboy said:
    I mentioned the "posting to locked threads" thing to a fellow board member and he thought it might just have been Noz trying to quarantine selected posts there as he had done in the past.

Correct. ROFL at old people who don't have the slightest understanding of how internet message boards work concocting elaborate conspiracy theories about them. Fake MLJ never posted in a locked thread, I moved one of his earliest posts into the locked Quarantine thread as I initially mistook it for the work of the real MLJ. Looking at the IP history and knowing ML's MO (goatse floods don't seem like his style at all) I'm pretty certain that he wasn't involved in any of this shit.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    i'm sitting here in Nightmute listening to 15th century Iberian vocal arts. does anyone on soulstrut feel me?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    hahaha

• It feels like sitting in a waiting room with only ragged copies of Us Weekly and Men's Health to look at.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    goatboy said:
    selperfuge said:
    lamprey eel said:

is this giantleech?
    I was wondering this myself...

Of course it is ... and Pelvic Dust is MLJ.

This used to be where I could come to get away from those 2 douchebags ... now they are over here with the same dog-and-pony show they ruined Waxidermy with. FML.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    i just got off the phone with Sevier. he told me to step off an ethnic auction.

WAXIDERMY LIVES

• DCarfagna said:
    It feels like sitting in a waiting room with only ragged copies of Us Weekly and Men's Health to look at.

OOF.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    rook said:
    i'm sitting here in Nightmute listening to 15th century Iberian vocal arts. does anyone on soulstrut feel me?

Yes, cause I know they got that crazy Oxen skin bass thump up off on them.
    I heard Vadim is raising Iberian Oxen for this very reason.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    autotune.

• gurney

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    ??(*)c ....yikes
    That photo was the last thing I saw on that site....that and the bickering with whatever that cat who was posting those photos. So, I was left with seeing asshurt...literally!! I miss the curmudgeony record "collectro" talk...BRING THAT SHIT BACK ALREADY!!!

But my question is..

Is soulstrut going to have a temporary "Boutique Diggers" section to host High C's set sale?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:

This used to be where I could come to get away from those 2 douchebags ... now they are over here with the same dog-and-pony show they ruined Waxidermy with. FML.

Ironically what ruined Waxidermy for me was the constant whining about MLJ.

These whiners begged for an Ignore function which they received.

But the whining continued.

Now , with their site down, Waxidermy members are coming here to whine about MLJ.

Truly amazing.

SMH

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    looks like we agree, then - he ruined waxidermy %-P