F*CK THIS HO! (Meg Whitman, CA Governor debate 9/28)

spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central
This hobag's creepy smile is bad enough, the words coming out of her mouth are even worse.

Anyone else watching the debate?

  Comments


  • Options
    She's a prize douchebag.

  • spelunk said:
    This hobag's creepy smile is bad enough, the words coming out of her mouth are even worse.

    Anyone else watching the debate?

    What has she been saying?

  • I can't stand her either but fuck this ho? What do you think the birthers call Obama?

  • RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    selperfuge said:
    What do you think the birthers call Obama?

    Hobama?

  • BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Whitman's campaign is largely self-funded, and she became the largest self-funded political candidate in history. As of September 15, she had spent a record-breaking $119 million of her own money.


  • Options
    God bless Meg Whitman and here's to hoping that she wins the the California state gubernatorial election of 2010.

  • Options
    lamprey eel said:
    God bless Meg Whitman

    I keep forgetting you're a member of Ted Haggard's crew.

  • DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I got a phone call from a Whitman push-poll phone bank last week. It was pretty pathetic on some "if you knew that Jerry Brown skullfucked puppies, would that make you less likely to vote for him?" shit. Jerry Brown is a fucking doofus, but he's a hell of a lot better than Meg Whitman, so what do you think that says about Whitman?

  • Options
    PelvicDust said:
    lamprey eel said:
    God bless Meg Whitman

    I keep forgetting you're a member of Ted Haggard's crew.

    Would I be a member of Ted Haggard's crew if I instead said God bless Ted Kennedy?

    That is all for the sake of argument, though, as I would never say God bless Ted Kennedy (and if God does exist, then Ted Kennedy is surely damned for all time and burning in Hell as we sit and debate here at our computer terminals.)

  • Options
    DJ_Enki said:
    I got a phone call from a Whitman push-poll phone bank last week. It was pretty pathetic on some "if you knew that Jerry Brown skullfucked puppies, would that make you less likely to vote for him?" shit. Jerry Brown is a fucking doofus, but he's a hell of a lot better than Meg Whitman, so what do you think that says about Whitman?

    I'm not sure, but she's also raised a couple of scumbags:

    http://gawker.com/5564226/billionaire-bad-boys-club-meg-whitmans-sons-arrest-for-beating-up-a-girl

  • Options
    lamprey eel said:
    PelvicDust said:
    lamprey eel said:
    God bless Meg Whitman

    I keep forgetting you're a member of Ted Haggard's crew.

    Would I be a member of Ted Haggard's crew if I instead said God bless Ted Kennedy?

    That is all for the sake of argument, though, as I would never say God bless Ted Kennedy (and if God does exist, then Ted Kennedy is surely damned for all time and burning in Hell as we sit and debate here at our computer terminals.)

    Your knowledge of theology is extremely limited.

  • PelvicDust said:
    DJ_Enki said:
    I got a phone call from a Whitman push-poll phone bank last week. It was pretty pathetic on some "if you knew that Jerry Brown skullfucked puppies, would that make you less likely to vote for him?" shit. Jerry Brown is a fucking doofus, but he's a hell of a lot better than Meg Whitman, so what do you think that says about Whitman?

    I'm not sure, but she's also raised a couple of scumbags:

    http://gawker.com/5564226/billionaire-bad-boys-club-meg-whitmans-sons-arrest-for-beating-up-a-girl

    Well to his defense, he never had much of a chance to be anything but a supreme douchebag with a name like Griffith Rutherford Harsh

  • Options
    FortyFivan said:
    PelvicDust said:
    DJ_Enki said:
    I got a phone call from a Whitman push-poll phone bank last week. It was pretty pathetic on some "if you knew that Jerry Brown skullfucked puppies, would that make you less likely to vote for him?" shit. Jerry Brown is a fucking doofus, but he's a hell of a lot better than Meg Whitman, so what do you think that says about Whitman?

    I'm not sure, but she's also raised a couple of scumbags:

    http://gawker.com/5564226/billionaire-bad-boys-club-meg-whitmans-sons-arrest-for-beating-up-a-girl

    Well to his defense, he never had much of a chance to be anything but a supreme douchebag with a name like Griffith Rutherford Harsh

    He's Griffith Rutherford Harsh V.

    It sounds like a disease.

  • motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Meg Whitman has spent millions and is still neck and neck with Jerry freakin Brown who has spent next to nothing.

    Whitman is repeating the same mantra that Schwarzenegger did when he came into office, we need a business person running the state, etc. etc. That really worked out well.

    Her campaign is only outdone by her opponent Jerry Brown. My god why won't that guy die.

    California will be no better with either in office.

  • the fantasy exchange in my head goes like this:

    Moderater: Ms. Whitman, what makes you qualified to run the State of CA?

    MW: Well I'm fiscally conservative and have proven during my time in the private sector that I can get things done.

    Moderator: Meanwhile you've pissed away $116M and cannot even open a lead against a doofus like Jerry Brown. Tell us more about your thrifty ways and your ability to get things done.

  • I'm not crazy about either of them, wasn't even going to vote that race, but at this point I am going to vote against Whitman just to show her that it's not OK to blatantly try to buy an election like that. I know everyone does it, but not quite like this.

    At this point I've come to agree with those that say one of the most fundamental changes we can make to improve our government is mandatory public financing of all elections.
    Every candidate should get the same budget and the same media time to campaign.
    I'd like to see the result of a completely even playing field.

  • goatboy said:

    I'd like to see the result of a completely even playing field.

    Impossible to obtain. For example, how can you equalize the built-in advantage most incumbents have? I fully support campaign finance reform but they can't level playing fields that are going to be warped by any number of forces.

  • I just really hope tax and regulate weed passes.

  • Garcia_Vega said:
    I just really hope tax and regulate weed passes.

    Not looking good so far. I'm kind of surprised actually; I thought this would be doing better than it has polled.

  • mannybolone said:
    goatboy said:

    I'd like to see the result of a completely even playing field.

    Impossible to obtain. For example, how can you equalize the built-in advantage most incumbents have? I fully support campaign finance reform but they can't level playing fields that are going to be warped by any number of forces.
    I admit campaign finance won't completely level the field, but it will help.
    It will also lessen the power of lobbyists.
    There's a prop currently up for vote in Cali that will change the way voting districts are made, further taking away power from incumbents.
    I know the Dems are unhappy about the prop because they have a major advantage in CA currently with the way that districts are set, and as a person who leans way left I can sort of see their point and sense their fear, but really, fair is fair, and you shouldn't get to rig the voting areas just because you are in power whether you are left, right, up or down.
    Democracy has no chance of working at all if voters have no ability to change the people who are supposed to be representing them.

  • mannybolone said:
    Garcia_Vega said:
    I just really hope tax and regulate weed passes.

    Not looking good so far. I'm kind of surprised actually; I thought this would be doing better than it has polled.

    Yeah I've read the polling has been really close. I guess if California voted against legalizing gay marriage, taxing and regulating weed doesn't really stand a chance.

  • DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    mannybolone said:
    Garcia_Vega said:
    I just really hope tax and regulate weed passes.

    Not looking good so far. I'm kind of surprised actually; I thought this would be doing better than it has polled.

    The concept polls well; the actual law doesn't. A lot of the growers/sellers up here aren't supporting it because they worry it's going to create a Wal-Mart of weed and push smaller operations out of business.

  • discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    the fantasy exchange in my head goes like this:

    Moderater: Ms. Whitman, what makes you qualified to run the State of CA?

    MW: Well I'm fiscally conservative and have proven during my time in the private sector that I can get things done.

    Moderator: Meanwhile you've pissed away $116M and cannot even open a lead against a doofus like Jerry Brown. Tell us more about your thrifty ways and your ability to get things done.

    Naw, if she wins, she'll just change the tax code for rich folks like her so she can recoup her $100+ million dollar investment.

  • edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Nikki the crying maid is going to save Whitman....she may get my vote now

  • Well. I'm just surprised that, with all her money, she can't buy a better weave than Biden.
Sign In or Register to comment.