Super Som TA - Maria de todo Jeito MP3 Request

BernedoBernedo 70 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central
I'm trying to make a podcast to play on my upcoming birthday. It's one of my all time favourite brazilian bits, but never had the chance to find the 7". Any chance of sharing that tune? Would be very appreciated, thanks a lot.

Comments

• Delete please, my internet gone crazy!

EDITED: Thank you by deleting, I Don't know why this topic was repeated many times.

• I'll see if i can make a rip of this for you if you still need it. There is a copy of the 7 on ebay here.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    djmario said:
    I'll see if i can make a rip of this for you if you still need it. There is a copy of the 7 on ebay here.

That price is right. It's what a friend of mine sold a copy for
    a few weeks ago. That 7" is raer.

• djmario said:
    I'll see if i can make a rip of this for you if you still need it. There is a copy of the 7 on ebay here.

Thanks a lot Mario, this finding is GREAT! I'll check my wallet, probably I'll pick this. But my birthday it's on 25th, and I would like to play it on my party. So a ripping would be a great new for me, if you are agree and have any time. Thank you very much in advance.

• MoogMan said:
    djmario said:

Oh, an stupid answer...what does raer mean? (I'm not a native english speaker). Does it equal to a rare one or is in a higher level of rarity? :P

Bernedo said:
    MoogMan said:
    djmario said:

Oh, an stupid answer...what does raer mean? (I'm not a native english speaker). Does it equal to a rare one or is in a higher level of rarity? :P

Dude!

Raer = rare. Like many other words you'll see at the Strut, it just begun as
    a typo and became a classic.
    Anyway, that 7" is raer or rare.

Peace

• MoogMan said:
    djmario said:

That price is Wack. If that's what brings $100 then I don't know what. Basic samba stuff kinda trying to be groovy but really just kind of relentless.

I'm not dissing your preference, I just think that's a crazy price.

• I got my Marcio Lott Tema de Baby 7" for $100, and that was a going price, I'm not trying to say I stole it. And there is no comparrison.

sabadabada said:
    MoogMan said:
    djmario said:

That price is Wack. If that's what brings $100 then I don't know what. Basic samba stuff kinda trying to be groovy but really just kind of relentless.

Wack or not, that's the price that 7" is sold for.
    We have millions of other examples of bad music worth stupid money.
    Price doesn't mean, necessarily, musical quality. I'm sure you know this already.

Peace

• MoogMan said:
    sabadabada said:
    MoogMan said:
    djmario said:

Wack or not, that's the price that 7" is sold for.
    We have millions of other examples of bad music worth stupid money.
    Price doesn't mean, necessarily, musical quality. I'm sure you know this already.

Peace

I guess you're right there.

• sabadabada said:
    I got my Marcio Lott Tema de Baby 7" for $100, and that was a going price, I'm not trying to say I stole it. And there is no comparrison.

I hate you. ;-P If you ever want to flip it, I know Ferrari is in the market for one.

• djmario said:
    sabadabada said:
    I got my Marcio Lott Tema de Baby 7" for $100, and that was a going price, I'm not trying to say I stole it. And there is no comparrison.

I hate you. ;-P If you ever want to flip it, I know Ferrari is in the market for one.

Never. And I'm pretty sure that all of these versions floating around come from my copy. The guys who put put out the Brazil compilations asked me for a wave file of it so they could use it for the volume 2. They were supposed to send me one, but they never did, so I had to buy it.

• I don't blame you at all. Was one of those guys A***st in Sweden?

• Here you go.
    I got my copy about 5 years ago off the bay for around $45. Nice track but a bit short.

http://www.divshare.com/download/12631896-73b

• djmario said:
    I don't blame you at all. Was one of those guys A***st in Sweden?

Andreas or somthing/

• djmario said:
    sabadabada said:

Yup... I would do dirty dirty things for that Compacto!

• FortyFivan said:

The way things have been going for me recently with what's been turning up, i'd be willing to bet i get offered a copy of the Marcio Lott by the end of the year.

• markus71 said:
    Here you go.
    I got my copy about 5 years ago off the bay for around $45. Nice track but a bit short.

You're pure gold mate, thanks a lot, really

• djmario said:
    FortyFivan said:

The way things have been going for me recently with what's been turning up, i'd be willing to bet i get offered a copy of the Marcio Lott by the end of the year.

Whats ith the Roy Maurity lp for $180. It was like 40 six months ago?

• Bernedo said:
    markus71 said:
    Here you go.

You're pure gold mate, thanks a lot, really

You're welcome dude!

• sabadabada said:

Whats with the Ruy Maurity lp for $180. It was like 40 six months ago?

Brazilcult can't price records properly.