Acid attack hoax

asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central
I knew something was funny about this woman's story, but I wasn't expecting it to all be a hoax. More racist bullshit in the name of Jesus, what else is new I suppose...

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/16/police-washington-woman-admits-acid-attack-was-a-hoax/?hpt=T1&iref=BN1

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    What a moran.

What is the Jesus connection?

Has she given a reason for why she did this?

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    She has been claiming that she did it to "inspire people and tell them about Jesus". Hopefully on Oprah Winfrey's show.

asstro said:
    She has been claiming that she did it to "inspire people and tell them about Jesus". Hopefully on Oprah Winfrey's show.

Well, she's an idiot.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    the silver lining is that now I can get away with throwing acid in the faces of at-night sunglass-wearing jerks, and get away with it.

I feel sorry for anyone who would throw acid in their own face...but I mean comeon she thought she was going to get on Oprah. Farewell Season!

• Options
    Rockadelic said:
    asstro said:

Well, she's an idiot.

To say the least.

I expect the teabaggers to be asking her to run for the Senate soon.

• Rockadelic said:
    moran

• PelvicDust said:
    Rockadelic said:
    asstro said:

Well, she's an idiot.

To say the least.

ZZZZZzzzzz.....

• Options
    PelvicDust said:
    Rockadelic said:
    asstro said:

Well, she's an idiot.

To say the least.

Yeah, and maybe you Massachusetts state Dems can find another person who staggered off to let their date die after a car wreck rather than get charged with a DUI to run against Scott Brown. :real_headz:

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    waxidermy? is that you?

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Please don't start more teabagger/lefty pinko debate over this. All I can think of is how many Black people there are buried in cemeteries and fields and at the bottom of some pond because a white woman said "A darkie did this to me!" to get attention. My great-great uncle or cousin (I forget which) was lynched in GA in 1915 for getting into a car accident with the wrong person. Every time I hear one of these stories that is what I think of.

Herm said:
    Rockadelic said:
    moran

Comedy....weka maybe, but comedy.

• Ahhhhh, I see. Comedy as in intentional? Like how I write "dumm ass?"

Herm said:
    Ahhhhh, I see. Comedy as in intentional? Like how I write "dumm ass?"

LOL...the last few times I typed it here I wrote moran(sic).....and as soon as I decide to roll freestyle I get nailed.

• bobbydee said:

I am tired of all this anti-irish bigotry!

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    asstro said:
    Please don't start more teabagger/lefty pinko debate over this. All I can think of is how many Black people there are buried in cemeteries and fields and at the bottom of some pond because a white woman said "A darkie did this to me!" to get attention. My great-great uncle or cousin (I forget which) was lynched in GA in 1915 for getting into a car accident with the wrong person. Every time I hear one of these stories that is what I think of.