Options

Antijacking Teabagger Lunatic

2»

Comments

• Options
    Rockadelic said:
    PelvicDust said:

Yeah, no politics of racial resentment being played there at all.

Uh huh.

Let me ask you a serious question.....would it be possible to satire our current president, like that TV show that portrayed GWB as a complete moran(sic), without it being racist??

Why even bother asking, Rock? To a person like MoePelvicAndDust, it is simply axiomatic that any criticism whatsoever of the Obama administration (or this equally awful Democrat controlled congress) is by its very definition "racist."

• Options
    Rockadelic said:
    PelvicDust said:

Uh huh.

Let me ask you a serious question.....would it be possible to satire our current president, like that TV show that portrayed GWB as a complete moran(sic), without it being racist??

Of course. I've seen some SNL sketches that did it.

Here's another teabagger sign that shows how not to do it:

Nothing wrong with this one:

I don't think the distinctions are all that hard to make.

• Options
    lamprey eel said:
    Rockadelic said:
    PelvicDust said:

Uh huh.

Why even bother asking, Rock? To a person like MoePelvicAndDust, it is simply axiomatic that any criticism whatsoever of the Obama administration (or this equally awful Democrat controlled congress) is by its very definition "racist."

This is quite obviously untrue.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    So you're not MoeLarryJesus or whatever that guys name was?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Best headline thus about the O'Donnell-wrought wingnut infighting: Rove, O'Donnell, and Palin Get Into Heated Three-Way

• What I can't stand about these people is that they're all for a non interventionist "small state" that doesn't interfere in your lives, but don't hesitate to tell you what you can and can't do with your own body.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Before the election I heard a panel discussion of political cartoonist talking about how to, and how not to caricature Obama.

If you look at him you see his ears stick out, his chin is pointy, he has a high forehead.
    Things you want to emphasis in drawing cartoons.
    Things you don't want to emphasis are features that were caricatured in stereotyped drawings of African Americans.
    One reason you don't want to do that is you wont be doing a good representation of what he looks like.
    The other is that you will be echoing racist stereotypes.

http:

• Options
    LaserWolf said:
    Before the election I heard a panel discussion of political cartoonist talking about how to, and how not to caricature Obama.

If you look at him you see his ears stick out, his chin is pointy, he has a high forehead.
    Things you don't want to emphasis are features that were caricatured in stereotyped drawings of African Americans.
    One reason you don't want to do that is you wont be doing a good representation of what he looks like.

Teabaggers don't seem to be sensitive to such things.

Here are some images that were sent out in emails by Carl Paladino, Republican/teabagger nominee for Governor of New York:

Just another isolated incident, I guess.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I really wish people would stop posting all this blatant racist shit to prove how racist tea party dudes are. We get it, please stop showing me all this nasty shit, it's really kind of out of line.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Please ban PelvicDust

• Options
    Brian said:
    Please ban PelvicDust

Legalize Shemp!

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    PelvicDust said:
    LaserWolf said:

Here are some images that were sent out in emails by Carl Paladino, Republican/teabagger nominee for Governor of New York:

Lots of racist images here

This post is like the political version of girl throws puppies in river.

• Fred_GarvinFred_Garvin The land of wind and ghosts 337 Posts
    C'mon everybody, can't we just get back to having a nice, civil dialogue about jacking off?

• MLJ doesn't realize that people dont care about this shit anymore. They just want jobs. His party can't provide them so this is all they got.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    sabadabada said:
    I certainly understand how this could offend a bunch of wankers.

I gotta give saba props for this one. This was gold!

• Options
    I see a compromise between the libertarian and moral/social issues wings of the conservative movement in this race with 'Onanists for O'Donnell' t-shirts and bumper stickers soon to appear.

• Options
    lamprey eel said:
    I see a compromise between the libertarian and moral/social issues wings of the conservative movement in this race with 'Onanists for O'Donnell' t-shirts and bumper stickers soon to appear.

I'm just hoping her sex tape shows up soon.

• Options
    Junior said:
    PelvicDust said:
    LaserWolf said:

I didn't even include the worst stuff. Paladino is one sick "family values" puppy.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    PelvicDust said:
    Junior said:
    PelvicDust said:
    LaserWolf said:

I didn't even include the worst stuff. Paladino is one sick "family values" puppy.

Yeah and just like the puppies the sickness is spread far wider than its initial audience by "shocked and appalled" people posting the images every chance they get so they can show how "shocked and appalled" they are about it.

• Soulhawk said:
    Cosmo said:
    This thread makes me want to furiously jerk off.

tell me about it - she is TOTALLY HAWT

In [del]an untouched[/del] a 90s sort of way.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Apparently no so untouched:
    "While at Fairleigh Dickinson University, she told the Delaware News Journal in April 2004, she did things she now regrets. As the News Journal put it, those things were "drinking too much and having sex with guys with whom there wasn't a strong emotional connection."

Can you imagine being one of the guys she was screwing back in her wild college days? The potential mayhem you could cause with a few stories would be priceless. Or at least very profitable.

• Options
    O'Donnell went on Bill O'Reilly's show in 2007 and dropped this pearl before his swine:

American scientific companies are cross-breeding humans and animals and coming up with mice with fully functioning human brains.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/09/odonnell-in-2007-scientists-have-created-mice-with-human-brains.php

She is even more ignorant than Palin, and that's quite an accomplishment. Teabaggers should be proud.

• Dood. It's true.

It's almost as batshit crazy as thinking you can tax your way out of a recession.

• Options
    sabadabada said:

It's almost as batshit crazy as thinking you can tax your way out of a recession.

No one thinks that, so it's not a worthwhile retort.