Where is Funky16Corners?

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central
Hey,

I was listening to some funk 45s last night, and that reminded me of Funky16Corners (from his Asbury Park 45 sessions out on the NJ coast). It occurred to me that I haven't seen him on the 'Strut in a while. Hey L***y, where ya at, mane? Holla at your boy and let me know what's good!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I almost posted this same thread last week, but then I searched his user name and saw he had posted a little bit recently ... probably just working on those infamous real world moves ....

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I'm friends with him on Facebook and saw some banter between him and another Strutter in my news feed. Apparently he was over all the negativity that runs rampant in some of the controversial threads.

• Yup, in one of the longer threads he said he was so over soulstrut and i guess thats it.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Big loss IMO.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    huge loss
    he was the definition of record related and had good opinions but was always getting attacked in political threads
    i wish him the best especially regarding his health

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Grandfather said:
    Yup, in one of the longer threads he said he was so over soulstrut and i guess thats it.

He could do, what I do, DON'T CLICK! or Ignore the usual suspects. Oh well.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    batmon said:
    Big loss IMO.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    I'm turning this thread into a petition to bring back F16. We need ya, mang!

I

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Unherd said:
    batmon said:
    Big loss IMO.

• musica said:
    I'm turning this thread into a petition to bring back F16. We need ya, mang!

I

+1!

i was also just thinking last week about how it's too bad he doesn't post here any more.

big loss IMO

• i just got to thinking..... is it possible for something to even HAVE 16 corners? you would think that by definition you're limited to 4. is he implying that he is 4 sets of 4 corners? a nonahedron perhaps?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    pcmr said:
    huge loss
    he was the definition of record related and had good opinions but was always getting attacked in political threads
    i wish him the best especially regarding his health

F16 was one of the coolest 'Strutters I've ever met in the "real world." Someone give him a ring and convince him to come back! Then again, the list of great Strut contributors who have left is long.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Hey dudes.
    I appreciate the love.
    Spent the summer wrestling with real world sh*t.
    Been reading the Strut.
    Thinking about coming back and following Raj's advice.
    F16