crazy bitch throwing puppies in a river

vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central

Comments

• I heard about this a few days ago and refuse to watch it. Apparently it is a girl from a bosnian farm killing stray puppies, if that is true, then it is one fusked up way to do it.

• vintageinfants said:

At first, I thought it had to be a hoax, - the camera always strayed at some poinbt between picking up a puppy and releasing it. But at like the last buppy you can see that it's real.

Pretty sad. I'm glad I didn't grow up in Serbia.

• it would be worth the trip to bosnia to video tape holding her head under the water.

• Otherwise, I think she's hotter than Amber Lamps, but can't really know for sure until I get a look at her elbows.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I wont be watching it either. But, there's already been an internet witch hunt and apology video, if you're interested.

http://valleywag.gawker.com/5626105/4chan-on-the-hunt-for-puppy+throwing-girl

Apparently they were sick and she was asked to dispose of them by her grandma.

But I wouldn't think this is actually that an unusual occurrence tbh.

• Okem said:
    I wont be watching it either. But, there's already been an internet witch hunt and apology video, if you're interested.

http://valleywag.gawker.com/5626105/4chan-on-the-hunt-for-puppy+throwing-girl

Apparently they were sick and she was asked to dispose of them by her grandma.

But I wouldn't think this is actually that an unusual occurrence tbh.

i don't videotape myself when im taking out the garbage on wednesdays. fuck this bitch, fuck the person holding the camera, and fuck her grandmother. id go to jail over this.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Shock and surprise expressed at lots of the media who feature the story feeling it necessary to run the original video as well to allow people to gauge the correct level of horror and outrage they should express at the story.

It's not pleasant but I also don't think it's likely to be particularly uncommon. At least with the wheelie bin woman it was more the bizarre way it unfolded that was worth pointing out while this just feels more like a standard excuse to post something foul with the excuse that they're taking the moral high ground over it.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Junior said:
    It's not pleasant but I also don't think it's likely to be particularly uncommon. At least with the wheelie bin woman it was more the bizarre way it unfolded that was worth pointing out while this just feels more like a standard excuse to post something foul with the excuse that they're taking the moral high ground over it.
    Indeed.

• Damn, right after the "all dogs go to heaven" thread. I will be skipping this one so as to avoid going apeshit at work today. Though I'm sure this isn't an uncommon practice, I still think its some vile ass shit.

• you need a disclaimer for RAJ in here, YIPES! this is disgusting, i couldn't watch (but i agree that it is most likely not uncommon).

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    My dog, he die.

No problem, I have 27 more!

I recall seeing a young kid dragging a dead dog alongside the road in Indonesia. No river required; that dog was dinner.

• disturbing.
    made me think of the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs
    talk about a fucked up video

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "Crazy Bitch throws her Pussy In The River"

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Like we treat cows, pigs, chickens and whatever else we deem food better.
    Glue traps, dog fights, puppy mills, pet stores, sport hunting, circuses, animal actors, exotic pets at home and zoos.
    Just like human life doesn't have the same value across the world, neither do animals.

There used to be this guy at my morning bus stop when I lived in Parkdale who would yell and kick at pigeons. One morning his shoe caught one and I lost it.
    So, yea.
    vintageinfants said:
    fuck this bitch, fuck the person holding the camera, and fuck her grandmother. id go to jail over this.

• My wife's grandmother. Nice old Ukranian lady, she's like 87 now. She had three of her brothers killed in the beginning of the war, was relocated to Uzbekistan where they ate horses and who knows what else along the way to stay alive, then travelled with the Russian Army all the way to Berlin as a nurse, then was baounced all over the place until she ended up in St. Petersburg. Got separated from her parents and sisters, her son, her husband.

If those puppies were sick, Babushka would throw them in the river without a second thought. Only she probably would have dumped the whole bucket at once to save time and wouldn't have recorded it.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    SteadyMurphy said:
    disturbing.

Damn I never heard of that. Pretty wild.

• Options
    I first read this poem in high school and have never forgotten it.

Seamus Heaney

The Early Purges

I was six when I first saw kittens drown.
    Don Taggart pitched them, 'the scraggy wee shits',
    Into a bucket; a frail metal sound,

Soft paws scraping like mad. But their tiny din
    Was soon soused. They were slung on the snout
    Of the pump and the water pumped in.

'Sure isn't it better for them now?' Dan said.
    Like wet gloves they bobbed and shone till he sluiced
    Them out on the dunghill, glossy and dead.

Suddenly frightened, for days I sadly hung
    Round the yard, watching the three sogged remains
    Turn mealy and crisp as old summer dung

Until I forgot them. But the fear came back
    When Dan trapped big rats, snared rabbits, shot crows
    Or, with a sickening tug, pulled old hens' necks.

Still, living displaces false sentiments
    And now, when shrill pups are prodded to drown,
    I just shrug, 'Bloody pups'. It makes sense:

'Prevention of cruelty' talk cuts ice in town
    Where they consider death unnatural
    But on well-run farms pests have to be kept down.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    SteadyMurphy said:
    disturbing.

I just watched the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs video for the first time and I don't even know what to say. That is some real f**ked up sh*t. I'm surprised it's still posted for people to watch.

• Breez said:
    SteadyMurphy said:
    disturbing.

I just watched the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs video for the first time and I don't even know what to say. That is some real f**ked up sh*t. I'm surprised it's still posted for people to watch.
    sayin' dude.
    its still got me shook

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    PelvicDust said:
    I first read this poem in high school and have never forgotten it.

Seamus Heaney

The Early Purges

I was six when I first saw kittens drown.
    Don Taggart pitched them, 'the scraggy wee shits',
    Into a bucket; a frail metal sound,

Soft paws scraping like mad. But their tiny din
    Was soon soused. They were slung on the snout
    Of the pump and the water pumped in.

'Sure isn't it better for them now?' Dan said.
    Like wet gloves they bobbed and shone till he sluiced
    Them out on the dunghill, glossy and dead.

Suddenly frightened, for days I sadly hung
    Round the yard, watching the three sogged remains
    Turn mealy and crisp as old summer dung

Until I forgot them. But the fear came back
    When Dan trapped big rats, snared rabbits, shot crows
    Or, with a sickening tug, pulled old hens' necks.

Still, living displaces false sentiments
    And now, when shrill pups are prodded to drown,
    I just shrug, 'Bloody pups'. It makes sense:

'Prevention of cruelty' talk cuts ice in town
    Where they consider death unnatural
    But on well-run farms pests have to be kept down.

Exactly. Shit like this is every day stuff out in the country. I've never witnessed it, but a friend of mine from college had step-parents who lived on a farm, and were going to drown some unwanted kittens, until my friend took them to give them to people who wanted them as pets, and kept one too. Anyways, who knows why they filmed it and posted it for that matter.