Tet

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Tet 1, 2 and you don't stop.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Amazing. I randomly check the forums on my iPhone w/o wifi today and *BLAM*

Great work, RAJ

• Looks nice Raj.
    Just had a quick look, certainly my initial reaction is nothing more than positive.
    Im back at work tomorrow, so I'll give it a proper look over than.

• What are you guys talking about, the site looks exactly the same to me as it always did on my iphone.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Weird. I'm on my phone right now and it was the new version. I logged in to post and now it's back to the web one???
    Definite improvement tho and perfect for the phone.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Switch themes #gotit

• OK so it's new when you're not logged in, but old when you are.

With the new format, the word wrap in threads isn't working right, you end up having to keep scrolling to the right.

• Oh I see, it only works in Soulstrut theme. But now on my desktop it says Soulstrut for your iPhone!

I think the word wrap problem only happens when there are large pictures in the thread.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Otis_Funkmeyer said:
    OK so it's new when you're not logged in, but old when you are.

With the new format, the word wrap in threads isn't working right, you end up having to keep scrolling to the right.

This should be fixed now.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    This is nice, will be visiting on my phone more often now. Thanks.

• Word. Eliminates the constant zooming each time a page loaded. Awesome.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Got the fresh icon added to home screen now. Sweet...

• can I be signed in on my phone and still be signed in at home and not have to have the iphone version at home? Right now I am on my home computer and for some reason it's coming up as the iphone version.

Controller_7 said:
    can I be signed in on my phone and still be signed in at home and not have to have the iphone version at home? Right now I am on my home computer and for some reason it's coming up as the iphone version.

Right now. No. You'll have to switch themes when you go back to the computer.

:grin:

Not that it's a big deal, but is "reply w/ quote" a possible feature for the iPhobe version?

Yes.

Just trying to get the bare essentials straight first

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    32 GB iPhone 4 is in the mail. Kind of psyched about it. I will be tetting all the time now I guess.

• thanks Raj, way better for using SS on the iPhone now!

my one request would be to indicate which threads have new posts in them (like on full version). Other than that--sick.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    willie_fugal said:
    thanks Raj, way better for using SS on the iPhone now!

my one request would be to indicate which threads have new posts in them (like on full version). Other than that--sick.

Also, can it jump to the first unread post rather than going to page 1 then scrolling down and selecting 'last?'

Either way, this is awesome, Raj. Thanks!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Is there any way to get a "return to _____ forum" button at the bottom of the page? You have scroll back up to the top to get back. Otherwise no complaints. Everything else is great.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will work on them this week.

• Maybe a page # list at the top of the page? Keep logged in?
    Looks good.

I don't frequent too many boards on my phone, but I think once RAJ get's this updated to where he wants it it'll be awesome. Really digging the look.

Maybe this is a silly idea or thought. Twitter lets you know what people are posting from (iPhone, Twitterlator, Twitterific, whatever). Is it possible to do that with a message board? I realize this is something that's totally unnecessary, but I was curious if anyone knew.

Sample Reply

RAJ said:
    Sample Reply

Sample Quote

gravelheadwrap said:
    Not that it's a big deal, but is "reply w/ quote" a possible feature for the iPhobe version?

Done

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    When I use my iPhone the Forums index page ends up with two columns. One with the name of the forum and a New Topic button, and a second column with the list of threads. Here's what it looks like scrolled between the two columns.

billbradley said:
    When I use my iPhone the Forums index page ends up with two columns. One with the name of the forum and a New Topic button, and a second column with the list of threads. Here's what it looks like scrolled between the two columns.

How about now?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    RAJ said:
    billbradley said:

How about now?

Fixed. Thanks

• Still can't do anything about the lack of word wrap when the thread has oversized pics? I don't want to scroll right and left and right and left again! Ever!