Girl quits job, pwns boss

2»

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Some kind soul needs to tell her how to properly secure her facebook page as all her personal photos and videos are about to get trawled by a million people.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,901 Posts
    I am not bothered about it being real or not, because she brightens up yet another dull day but I don't understand why they bothered - what are they selling? Ads? Was it done purely for the hitz? Did they make a whole bunch of money because a lot of people checked out these stills? Is the hi-ter-web game that easy?

And here's me doing the bidding of an evil multinational etc... and pity poor A*an, pretending to be a woman for make benefit pr0n hitz.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    It's official.

We've been hornswoggled. Hoodwinked. Flim-flammed. We've been taken for a ride. We've been sold a pup. They've pulled the wool over our eyes. There ain't no hula-hula girls here.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Come on, this was quite clearly a hoax from the get go. I can't say I know any brokers personally, but I'm pretty sure they don't go to work in daisy dukes.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,901 Posts
    ^^^ NEEDS TO WATCH MORE PR0N.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:

... and pity poor A*an, pretending to be a woman for make benefit pr0n hitz.

I was no woman, i was a dirty little minx.

But those days are but a memory now, these days im pretending to be a man whilst i cook, clean, change daipers and take the kids to and from school in the bakfiets.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:
    It's official.

We've been hornswoggled. Hoodwinked. Flim-flammed. We've been taken for a ride. We've been sold a pup. They've pulled the wool over our eyes. There ain't no hula-hula girls here.

The important thing is her elbows are still approved.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    This story is as stupid and pointless as Jet Blue guy losing it.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    The_Non said:
    This story is as stupid and pointless as Jet Blue guy losing it.

disagree, as jet blue guy story was really a person up and quitting his shitty job in a way many people can relate to.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    dukeofdelridge said:
    Breez said:
    sabadabada said:

Double skank. I wouldn't touch her with your dick.

you won't have to, I'll be touching her with it.

do I have a say in this?

Sure, but NO crossing swords!!

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Breez said:
    dukeofdelridge said:
    Breez said:
    sabadabada said:

Double skank. I wouldn't touch her with your dick.

you won't have to, I'll be touching her with it.

do I have a say in this?

Sure, but NO crossing swords!!

literal boner-softening style mang: saba was quoting me. Had my dick on his lips. You went from touching her with my dick, to breaking yours out? I thought you were just getting to the front of the line to hold the little duke... I'm going to have to bail on this whole scene AKA check my whiteboard holmes "I QUIT" no hoaxo