The truth on Fox News?

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
edited August 2010 in Strut Central

No matter who is in power. I've never heard more sense and truth on Fox. Or any other station for that matter.

Edit: does the link work? I see I posted a mobile link off my phone.

Comments

• i don't think that's the link you meant to post....

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Is it this one?

• "the light of truth is the best disinfectant for the gov't no matter what it does":

who can argue with that? but especially during the ramp up and early going of the iraq and afghan wars, the corp. position of fox was to be supportive of the bush administration by not asking the hard questions and demonizing those who did.

napolitano was a reagan appointee but he has taken a number of libertarian positions that have put him at odds with the rest of fox news. notably, he was stridently against torture of detainees and has been supportive of the recent gay marriage ruling in cali....imho that clip of him was only representative of the fox news posture in that it was so over the top in its delivery....if it representative then i find it interesting they have come to this realization only now.

• double post...

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Stop the presses. People in power lie to stay in power.

• DOR said:
    I've never heard sense and truth on Fox.

fixed

• That was fox business not fox news. None of you even spotting something so obvious is indicative

as per usual

firm convictions about the nature of fox news programming? YES

even a meagre knowledge of fox news actual programming? NO

News corp is the shit and you dudes need to make your own minds up instead of being subservient to fashions of thought

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Ex-Boyfriend said:

News corp is the shit

Nice way to contradict the bulk of your own post. Fair enough, maybe Fox gets it right some of the time, and maybe people shouldn't be so quick with their own bias... but to follow that up with 'News Corp is the shit'?

Oh how you tickle me Dolo. I could almost think you're playing games.