Oh, ya'll wanna talk about some rac*st sh*t?

drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
So, I'm using the computer at work in the middle of the day and go to check my e-mail.

And somehow the SPAM filter, which is usually pretty good at what it does, lets this through:

08/04/05 Douglas Jackson / Best Erection Drugs ! n*gger[/b]

DISCUSS that

Comments

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    try having someone yelling "go back to your own f**king country you dirty g**ks!! go paddle back home!!" straight to your face ?

• hahaha, yeah, brings back memories. Santa Cruz, I'm riding my bike on the sidewalk, when lady yells at me to go back to **x***. When I stop, roll back and start riding circles around her and her man, the guy starts apologizing, "I'm sorry, she doesn't know what she's saying, she's drunk!" I laughed my ass of and told her to get back to the trailer park and rode off. The fear in their faces was gold. Good thing for them it was the lady, I don't hit women.

• try having someone yelling "go back to your own f**king country you dirty g**ks!! go paddle back home!!" straight to your face ?

n*gger is worse man, like.....way worse.

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    Mayonaise sandwich eatin', Mellencap listenin' cracker-ass-cracker is worstest.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Mayonaise sandwich eatin', Mellencap listenin' cracker-ass-cracker is worstest.

no, I don't know what you mean.

• This thread will be 5 pages by the time I return from this tonight.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    was gonna say but nah i doubt this would happen...

this thread ain't got the fuel

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    was gonna say but nah i doubt this would happen...

this thread ain't got the fuel

This thread wasn't intended to have fuel.

It was supposed to be a discussion on the ridiculousness of the e-mail.

I just thought it was foul as hell, please do not argue about racism in this thread.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Ladies Free Till 10:30

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    try having someone yelling "go back to your own f**king country you dirty g**ks!! go paddle back home!!" straight to your face ?

An out of context racial ephithet in an email header is worse than having someone degrade you for your ancestry to your face?

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

An out of context racial ephithet in an email header is worse than having someone degrade you for your ancestry to your face?

Plus, how can any racial slur be worse. They are all equaly bad and ignorant. "g**k" and "ni**er" are equaly as bad in my book.

I do like the "go back to the trailer park" comeback!

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    Just be happy you don't have it as bad as this guy:

Imma go watch raer raaakordz spin round and round round and round. LATEZ.

• I've got some seriously, WTF style spam, serious. I had to pinch myself because the surreality meter is off the charts on some of them. Almost poetry.

Don't recall any racist stuff in there.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

I hate when I get chased around by Native Americans telling me to "Go back to E*g*a**d" and to "Take [my] be*ds and sm*llp*x" with me.
    I keep trying to tell them that we're not all like that, but then they just throw poker chips at me and i have to run.
    How would you feel if someone called you a "Federalist" and a "pilgrim" straight to your face?

• Santa Cruz, I'm riding my bike on the sidewalk, when lady yells at me to go back to **x***.

go back to texas ?!

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Santa Cruz, I'm riding my bike on the sidewalk, when lady yells at me to go back to **x***.

go back to texas ?!

That on took me a couple seconds to, but you got it right.

Go back to Texas you steer fuckin, no brain havin', can't pronounce shit, making up lies, coke sniffin', came out of a Bush's bush sonofabitch!

• Santa Cruz, I'm riding my bike on the sidewalk, when lady yells at me to go back to **x***.

go back to texas ?!

Go back to Texas you steer fuckin, no brain havin', can't pronounce shit, making up lies, coke sniffin', came out of a Bush's bush sonofabitch!

Buzz!!! Wrong answer. You missed a "*".

• BOXTON

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    I've got some seriously, WTF style spam, serious. I had to pinch myself because the surreality meter is off the charts on some of them. Almost poetry.

I actually just started saving all of the more interesting email subject headers I've been gettng recently. I want to use them for something... maybe song titles for an instrumental album? I dunno, gotta come up with some kinda use for them. "dual Phill astronautic", "earsplitting Phill germinal", "reprehensible Stroman deep"... that sh*t is dope in a very weird way. Anybody even know why these strange ass e-mails are being sent?

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    So, I'm using the computer at work in the middle of the day and go to check my e-mail.

And somehow the SPAM filter, which is usually pretty good at what it does, lets this through:

08/04/05 Douglas Jackson / Best Erection Drugs ! n*gger[/b]

DISCUSS that

OK, I don't know about the rest of you but this shit is fucking hilarious to me. For a few reasons.

1. I don't really know what Drewn looks like but I imagine him at work with a coffee, getting this email, and spitting coffee all over the place while going "---- THE FUCK?!?"

2. Somebody, somewhere thought that they were tapping into a new market... not just people that need boners, but RACISTs that need boners! Its like, maybe they were thinking that when it comes time to pick boner pills, somebody will pick theirs because they hate "niggers"??

3. Assuming the above statement is true, they looked over the fact that racist hillbilly shitkickers needing boner pills are gonna be like "Did he just call me a nigger?!?!" And they just lost that 'bonerless AND racist' market. Bummer guys.

4. The put a * in the word. Uh... OK.

5. Maybe this boner pill CEO has a lot of "black friends" and to show how down he is, he's all thinking like "yo, check out these boner pills, my nigga", but didn't quite get it right in execution.

6. No matter what the reason, SOMEBODY... SOMEWHERE... thought this was a good idea. And that just kills me. That is fucking funny to me. Like "dude... I just had the greatest idea!"

Sorry Drewn, I hate to find something funny that obviously pissed you off. Definitely one of those "you gotta be kidding me" moments.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Santa Cruz, I'm riding my bike on the sidewalk, when lady yells at me to go back to **x***.
    go back to texas ?!

TEXASS

go back to texas ?!

TEXASS

Nah foll, it's GO BACK TO SEXPOT

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

Yep, nothing feels as good as throwing someone's low economic status back in their face!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    4. The put a * in the word. Uh... OK.

I put the * n there, what came through on my e-mail was unscensored.

Sorry Drewn, I hate to find something funny that obviously pissed you off. Definitely one of those "you gotta be kidding me" moments.

Haha, that's all this is to me.

Like Chappelle says, "wow [stunned], that is raaacist!"

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Yep, nothing feels as good as throwing someone's low economic status back in their face!

"Go back to the DJ booth!"

• I do like the "go back to the trailer park" comeback!

Haha, yeah, as I rode my bike[/b] back to the "beach flats" community where I lived.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    (Should'a been earlier but)

(A lik'le bit'a)