OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 2

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited July 2010 in Strut Central
First episode was aiite.

After a whole season though, Mike "The Situation" seems the most reasonable now.

DISCUSS.

Comments

• Previews for next week look pretty crazy. It was a decent setup episode.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm glad i'm not the only "old guy" (no offense) watching this show! haha.

I predict, Angelina and Pauly D will hook up again.

Ronnie will get into a fight.

I'm definitely watching again, but I feel like there isn't too much we haven't seen before.

Apparently they're filming Season 3 as well....

Probably gonna get some new blood up in it.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i thought this first episode was a snoozer. really boring to me, and i really don't understand bringing back angelina? she adds no new dynamic to the group, and there is plenty of drama to go around already (especially with ronnie and sammi broken up).

i find season 1 to be hilarious, but this is not feeling the same to me. it feels more forced, and in turn, less funny.

obviously i will continue to watch...

GRENADE FREE AMERICA!

• Well, Angelina did deliver this gem:

"this is me, trying to be classy"

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    They filmed at the club I used to work at (Klutch). I spent most of the time staying away from the cameras and hope to not be seen. Some of my co-workers will be all over it though as there were many Patron-fueled nights...

• Otis_Funkmeyer said:
    Well, Angelina did deliver this gem:

was i the only person who caught the sitch referring to ronnie as "obliviated"?

.....or is that just a newfangled slang term im not up on?

• Options
    vintageinfants said:
    Otis_Funkmeyer said:

"Obliviated" has been around as long as I've been drinking, so at least 20 years.

• They need to ditch angelina she just sucks the life out everything . I'm all for drama but not whiny girl bitching drama. I need drunk boardwalk fight drama. Her fight with Snookie does look like it's gonna be something serious.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    Otis_Funkmeyer said:

i also caught this, the only funny moment in the episode. aside from the images of the dude just layed out on the concrete from the RONNIE PUNCH

• jwow: "i'm going to take my earings out, put vaseline on my face, tie my hair back and then beat the crap out of her (angelina)"

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    That sloppy joe comment cracks me up, especially when they cut to ronnie rollin around on the floor

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    BREAKING NEWS: Snickers jailed in NJ filming Season 3

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20406763,00.html?hpt=T2

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    wow, it's one thing to watch this show, it's another thing altogether to "discuss" it.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    damn is she some sort of dwarf?

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:
    wow, it's one thing to watch this show, it's another thing altogether to "discuss" it.

Haha, I feel you on that! But, I must admit,,,,, it sucked me in too and my wife won't let me live it down.

Someone needs to find the dude Pauly and get him to join the Strut. Apparently dude really believes he's a DJ.

SoulOnIce said:

GTL BITCH

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:

It's also one thing to shake your head when you see a thread topic which you know you're not into but know many people are, it's another thing to go into that thread and make a sorta tired comment on how those discussing are silly for being into said topic.

Jussayin!

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    Breez said:
    SoulOnIce said:

Haha, I feel you on that! But, I must admit,,,,, it sucked me in too and my wife won't let me live it down.

Someone needs to find the dude Pauly and get him to join the Strut. Apparently dude really believes he's a DJ.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    ONLY IN AMERICA!!

yuichi said:

wow so much less funny than the original.

cove said:
    ONLY IN AMERICA!!

hardly. didn't the whole bunch-of-people-in-a-house template come from the UK?

• Okem said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

The resemblance is way more uncanny than the Bobby Moynihan parody.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I finally saw some of this!
    I guess a lot of people would cite the show as a lesser cavalry of the four horsemen, but I'd like to stay positive and say that it's a good sign for us regular folk that such an unattractive group of people are so popular and loved.

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts
    hobo_d said:
    Breez said:
    SoulOnIce said:

can't wait to see this ad up top

• I'm sure everyone has seen this already. But it truly is a fantastic mug shot:

Just watched another new episode...

So who so far is the most likeable? Least likeable?

For me, most likeable is Mike and Angelina now.

Least Likeable for me is Snookie now.

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts
    yuichi said:
    Just watched another new episode...

So who so far is the most likeable? Least likeable?

For me, most likeable is Mike and Angelina now.

Least Likeable for me is Snookie now.

Vinny stays winning. MVP! GFA! GTL!