edited July 2010 in Strut Central
TOO FAR.

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Totally.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    only you

This thread was a lot better before you corrected the grammar in the thread title and edited out the part about rolling around in vomit and whatnot.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Do whitey strutters hatt themselves?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Are we talking all, or just some?

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    There's black people on Soul Strut?!! :cheese:

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Breez said:
    There's black people on Soul Strut?!! :cheese:

yeah, Harvey Canal, he's a militant black nationalist named Rashied

• Options
    it was a funny post regarding people who inulge in Black culture, but somehow hate Black people. It's the latest "thing"..at least according the uppity c*nts eating in their fusion sushi dump resturants with thier 5,000$ baby stroller, jogging in hot waether that would choke a camel solely to be able to say "there's not an OUNCE of fat on my body" 500 times..fucking overprivileged doucheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    imamuslim said:
    ...uppity c*nts...
    doucheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss.

W/up, Kala?

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    imamuslim said:
    it was a funny post regarding people who inulge in Black culture, but somehow hate Black people. It's the latest "thing"..at least according the uppity c*nts eating in their fusion sushi dump resturants with thier 5,000$ baby stroller, jogging in hot waether that would choke a camel solely to be able to say "there's not an OUNCE of fat on my body" 500 times..fucking overprivileged doucheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss.

This is awesome.

I like the jogging part.

• gareth said:
    imamuslim said:

This is awesome.

I like the jogging part.

i like the dennis miller part.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    gareth said:
    imamuslim said:

This is awesome.

I like the jogging part.

i think its pronounced "yogging"

Apparently, you just run?