Only in Oakland!!!!!! CRAZY video.

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited July 2010 in Strut Central
Only in Oakland. This video is too crazy on so many levels. Let's start a check list:

Pregnant woman trying to fight everyone
All fights in a Burger King and Burger King parking lot
Guy video taping the fighting keeps yelling "Town Bizness" while hoes are fighting
The same camera man trying to recruit new hoes
"Pimpin101.net"
Dude with dreads shows up with a pitbull
A pimp with a mini van full of hoes (This is CRAZY funny to me)
Random hoes jumping out of the mini van to continue the fighting
The pimp then starts punching the Pregnant woman
What kind of pimp wears jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt? SMH LOL!!!!!!
"Where's this bitch from? This town bizness"
Lady goes into Burger King and comes back out with a plastic high chair to throw around WWE style

The police finally show up and a lady in a small ass car knocks a cops motorcycle over with the car! LOL!!!!!!

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    OAKLAND, BABY!

Bonus points for getting knocked out onto the handicapped parking insignia.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    OAKLAND, BABY!

LOL!!!!!! I missed that. I'm sayin', how many funny things can we post about this video?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    OAKLAND, BABY!

I was thinking the same thing there.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    No less than 5 pages.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    yeah this video has been doin the rounds lately, it fucking amazes me that people all over the internet think that a man repeatedly facepunching a woman is funny.

SMFH.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    The pure joy the cameraman has when the cop's motorcycle is knocked over is great. Just when this dude's day couldn't get any better (probably had a good burger king visit, there's a nice extended whorefight in the parking lot, he gets to root for a man to punch out one of the whorefight contestants--it's just a top ten day in Oakland!), there's a nice bit of slapstick there are the end...pimpin101.net is about to be bought by google now...

Another amazing Oakland vid. Epic Beard Man wasn't even necessary, this shit kinda rules.

Absolutely zero compassion for anyone involved.

Dear Oakland: continue on keeping Town Business in town. You can have it. Leak a few vids out every couple of months though, just in case anyone forgets why they don't go to Oakland.

And, regarding the topic title: unfortunately, I don't think this could only happen in Oakland. Although it probably happens more often there...

I'll check back in on this thread in a few days, after it turns too serious and then back to straight joking again. I'm only interested in the catchphrases the e-Nets can mine from it.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    nzshadow said:
    yeah this video has been doin the rounds lately, it fucking amazes me that people all over the internet think that a man repeatedly facepunching a woman is funny.

SMFH.

ATTENTION DUMMY: SHE WAS TALMBAD ABOUT OAKLAND. BEAT THAT BITCH!!!1!

Quick Bar Review:

1. What crimes have been committed?
    2. What defenses may be asserted?
    3. What tort claims are available to the parties? Defenses?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    What exactly is so entertaining here?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    mannybolone said:

It is not really entertaining, just crazy.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    sabadabada said:
    Quick Bar Review:

1. What crimes have been committed?
    2. What defenses may be asserted?
    3. What tort claims are available to the parties? Defenses?

Using Burger King and their logo w/o permission.

Micky D's don't allow no fighting.

Show me the money batches.

And to answer ODub's question......not a day goes by anymore when the word Idiocracy doesn't come to mind.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    mannybolone said:

Human depravity is a time-honored form of entertainment.

While I'm not entirely immune from it's charms, I generally feel sick after indulging.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Gibson level pimping.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Big_Chan said:

A pimp with a mini van full of hoes (This is CRAZY funny to me)
    What kind of pimp wears jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt? SMH LOL!!!!!!
    That's utilitarian pimping. Keep costs down. Bigger profit.

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    it fucking amazes me that people all over the internet think that a man repeatedly facepunching a [PREGNANT] woman is funny.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Pregnancy is trumped by race, class, dress, location, (percieved) occupation and victim's general demeanour prior to beatdown.
    Not all babies and baby mamas are created equal.

bassie said:
    (percieved) occupation

The woman isn't wearing pants.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Clearly you have not looked at that People Who Shop at WalMart photo blog. It was news to me, too, but apparently it's a personal style choice.

• they're definitely all about town bizness on international blvd!

• "that's a nice pitbull mayne"

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    @ 08:25 when dude directs people to make a mustache with the weave. that guy is winning.

• I'm with NZShadow, I found that sickening and depressing.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I'm with some of the other posters who find the video saddening and disturbing. As a proud Black man, I'm discouraged by the fact that some of my people still are behaving like the buffoons they have been conditioned to portray. Dr. Na'im Akbar, in his book "Breaking the Chains of Psychological Slavery," discussed how some of my folks perpetuate behaviors stemming from slavery. Slaves were rewarded for behaving in a buffoon, childlike manner as a means of appearing less threatening to the White slavemasters. Fast forward hundreds of years later, and you still see Blacks being reinforced for behaving in comedic, childlike, and self-deprecating ways. Hell, a lot of you guys celebrate the pimps and hoes and/or drug dealer culture perpetuated in hip-hop which, by extension, totally denigrates our race. The fascination with professional athletes and their testosterone-juiced, inappropriate sexual behavior also follows the trend of celebrating displays of ignorant behavior. Furthermore, Jerry Springer and Maury Povich have become wealthy men displaying and exploiting Black folks more than willing to demean themselves before a national audience. The saddest part of all, however, is many of those who behave in these ways are too ignorant to realize that they are being exploited and, in the process, undermine the dignity and respect of their people. As Steven Biko said, "the most potent tool of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• There were so many wrongs that I couldn't find one thing right.

Wrong Number 1: A pregnant lady trying to confront another lady in a fight. You are living for two people now. You can't jeopardize your safety and the safety of the soon-to-be other in your life for such a quarrel that wasn't even made clear as to what it was about.

Wrong Number 2: People coming out of all parts of nowhere just to witness this fight. A congregation of onlookers is never a good thing. What if the police came earlier and just started arresting people JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE?!

Wrong Number 3: Which in reality should be right up there with Wrong Number 1, a man striking a lady. I don't care if that woman touched your car. That is NO REASON. AT ALL. To physically harm a lady. There were two other ladies beating on this one pregnant lady, and the man could've come to divide them apart from each other. He could've been the one upstanding character in this thing, yet he decides to do otherwise.

My people. Why, my people?! And boo that cameraman for making more of the situation with his unnecessary commentary.

• Big_Stacks said:
    Hey,

I'm with some of the other posters who find the video saddening and disturbing. As a proud Black man, I'm discouraged by the fact that some of my people still are behaving like the buffoons they have been conditioned to portray. Dr. Na'im Akbar, in his book "Breaking the Chains of Psychological Slavery," discussed how some of my folks perpetuate behaviors stemming from slavery. Slaves were rewarded for behaving in a buffoon, childlike manner as a means of appearing less threatening to the White slavemasters. Fast forward hundreds of years later, and you still see Blacks being reinforced for behaving in comedic, childlike, and self-deprecating ways. Hell, a lot of you guys celebrate the pimps and hoes and/or drug dealer culture perpetuated in hip-hop which, by extension, totally denigrates our race. The fascination with professional athletes and their testosterone-juiced, inappropriate sexual behavior also follows the trend of celebrating displays of ignorant behavior. Furthermore, Jerry Springer and Maury Povich have become wealthy men displaying and exploiting Black folks more than willing to demean themselves before a national audience. The saddest part of all, however, is many of those who behave in these ways are too ignorant to realize that they are being exploited and, in the process, undermine the dignity and respect of their people. As Steven Biko said, "the most potent tool of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Slavery was abolished in the 19th century and you didn't start seeing shit like this until the second half of the 20th century. If you really want to blame white folks then blame the hippy fags.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Ex-Boyfriend said:
    Big_Stacks said:
    Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Slavery was abolished in the 19th century and you didn't start seeing shit like this until the second half of the 20th century. If you really want to blame white folks then blame the hippy fags.

Hey Ex-Boyfriend,

You're displaying a rather myopic and relatively uninformed view of sociology (and history). Any reasonable person realizes that the power structure in the U.S. continues to favor Whites, who not surprisingly, hold the power to reward (or punish) behavior. However, I was not so much directly implicating Whites (as that would be unreasonable), but instead, I attempted to illuminate how powerful negative social reinforcement can be. Don't you find it telling that so many posters were willing to celebrate the utterly negative behavior portrayed on the video? Those responses only manifest the tendency of which I spoke, does it not? Instead of being an ideologue, look to the evidence presented and try to find the logic it it. Your seemingly Fox News-style response to my original post doesn't seem very grounded in logic.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Big_Stacks said:
    Ex-Boyfriend said:
    Big_Stacks said:
    Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Hey Ex-Boyfriend,

You're displaying a rather myopic and relatively uninformed view of sociology (and history). Any reasonable person realizes that the power structure in the U.S. continues to favor Whites, who not surprisingly, hold the power to reward (or punish) behavior. However, I was not so much directly implicating Whites (as that would be unreasonable), but instead, I attempted to illuminate how powerful negative social reinforcement can be. Don't you find it telling that so many posters were willing to celebrate the utterly negative behavior portrayed on the video? Those responses only manifest the tendency of which I spoke, does it not? Instead of being an ideologue, look to the evidence presented and try to find the logic it it. Your seemingly Fox News-style response to my original post doesn't seem very grounded in logic.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

it's always the fault of someone else... no?

breadwinner said:
    Big_Stacks said:
    Ex-Boyfriend said:
    Big_Stacks said:
    Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Hey Ex-Boyfriend,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Reading Is Fundamental (RIF).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    breadwinner said:
    Big_Stacks said:
    Ex-Boyfriend said:
    Big_Stacks said:
    Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Hey Ex-Boyfriend,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

This is why things are the way they are. P@***c* said it as clear as humanly possible.

I could go on to the point of regret, but I'm too buzzed to do so. This is the backlash of white guilt. It's amazing how it went from trying to understand to "it's not MY fault". #whitepeople you never cease to disappoint me.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Wait, so a black dude beats a violent black woman, whilst another black man films and jeers. And you're disappointment is with white people, for not understanding?

-

Poor or disenfranchised people, of all races, the world over, are capable of behaving in exactly the same degenerate way. I'm sure we could real off a list of reasons to excuse their behavior also, as human beings there will always be a myriad of external reasons to why we do the things we do. But as a grown man, you ultimately have to take responsibility for your own actions.

As an outsider, it seems at times US Americans seem to have an aversion to just that, "It's not my fault I drink, it's a disease". It's like your national psyche has just accepted it's place in perpetual therapy. Which I'm sure can be beneficial and enlightening, but it can also lead to self-absorption and the absolving of personal responsibility.