Ninja Please???????? (NRR)

13»

Comments

• This fucker is a class A fraud[/b]. Positions himself as a "maverick Republican" and then does everything Bush tells him to.

Yea, he is a little confusing.

The president and his people are making some major mistakes.......but we must support our president.

That's good! Is that an actual quote (not like it's not entirely plausible..)?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The president and his people are making some major mistakes.......but we must support our president.

• I want to make it clear that I am not trying to start shit,

HA HA! Yea, I wasn't trying to start shit with the Ninja questions cuz I really didn't know what it was about. But I always start shit with JP cuz he always has to get into peoples threads and tell everyone how dumb they are and how their points/records don't matter. I JP is bitter because he sits in front of a computer all day and only get up to hang out with his Christian Fudamentalist friends.

Stop spinning on my dick dude, you'll get dizzy.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    I want to make it clear that I am not trying to start shit,

HA HA! Yea, I wasn't trying to start shit with the Ninja questions cuz I really didn't know what it was about. But I always start shit with JP cuz he always has to get into peoples threads and tell everyone how dumb they are and how their points/records don't matter. I JP is bitter because he sits in front of a computer all day and only get up to hang out with his Christian Fudamentalist friends.

Now I know your fat ass never gets up from the computer because that's about the 10th time you've resorted to that one.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Now all we need is a thread about which religion is the best and we'll be all set.

• tiptoetiptoe 57 Posts
    Now all we need is a thread about which religion is the best and we'll be all set.

Being Santanic is the best, duh.

• Now all we need is a thread about which religion is the best and we'll be all set.

You know they play "Smooth" on the PA system in hell 24-7...

This fucker is a class A fraud[/b]. Positions himself as a "maverick Republican" and then does everything Bush tells him to.

That's good! Is that an actual quote (not like it's not entirely plausible..)?

More or less, that's kind of how his talks always go. He always starts off good with the stuff he has to say and ends with supporting the party and not rocking the boat. While those 2 comments might be 5 min aparts I bet he's said both of them in one sitting.

• I want to make it clear that I am not trying to start shit,

Now I know your fat ass never gets up from the computer because that's about the 10th time you've resorted to that one.

It's about the 10th time you've gone from slow to frappee on my johnson.

Just so you know, I run my own business, I am currently standing, not sitting, I weigh 155 and in a few I will shut this down entirely to get into some real world moves. You have fun with your desk job and the office slut and the big bad office bullies that stoled her from you...

That one in the middle with all that stuff about love somebody and go a better place with free Popeye's sides and 70 cable channels.

• tiptoetiptoe 57 Posts

You know they play "Smooth" on the PA system in hell 24-7...

BAN

I want to make it clear that I am not trying to start shit,

It's about the 10th time you've gone from slow to frappee on my johnson.

Just so you know, I run my own business, I am currently standing, not sitting, I weigh 155 and in a few I will shut this down entirely to get into some real world moves. You have fun with your desk job and the office slut and the big bad office bullies that stoled her from you...

HA HA! That makes 11. Funny how I'm over that girl and your still hung up on her! Get some new material!

• I can't stop laughing at this

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

This fucker is a class A fraud[/b]. Positions himself as a "maverick Republican" and then does everything Bush tells him to.

Hello, I am running for President in '06 and I am positioning my deeply conservative self as a "Moderate" on issues like the recent Senate Nuclear Option debate, pork and campaign finance reform and global warming. That's why I bit my tongue in 2004 and campaigned for Bush even though I hate his fucking guts after he forced me out of the 2000 race by push polling that I have a black child to the rednecks in South Carolina. Do not be fooled, young jedi, I am a super hawk in the war on balanced budgets (I mean terror), extremely anti-choice and generally right of Jesse Helms on many topics. Just ask me. I tell it like it is.

=

=

which leads to:

• if EVERLAST can say "peckerwood" I can say "ninja"

and I am the only one here who remembers Raw Fusion's track called "Nappy Headed Ninja"?? (1991 son)

this was the shit

• sam909sam909 192.168.0.1 14 Posts
    Soulstrut dudes getting hellza offended over stupid shit they didn't know about five years ago because before soulstrut they wuz a dork with no friendz. I AM SAYING THOUGH.

preach on my ninja