San Diego Record Show

AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
edited July 2010 in Strut Central
Roll call.
It's happening tomorrow (Saturday). It's going to be crowded with vendors. A few first time sellers with private collections are coming out. I'm letting go of a few heaters. Anthony Pearson came out of retirement to sell records. It's MyLatency's last show as an SD resident. It will change your life. Anyone going?

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    hi
    yes
    see u soon

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    Well it was a good show. No visits from the tax man. Pearson was in full effect as well as L-Dula and myself. Found a few goodies. Sold a bunch too. Looking forward to October already!

On a side note, L-Dula caught some punk stealing his records. It just so happens I have a perfect shot of him in one of my photos. I'm still debating whether I should put dude on blast or not. He spent like 10 minutes at my booth too. I did foul shit in my youth but this dude wasn't even that young, just a punk. I'm gonna wanna punch dude if I ever catch him in public. I hate that.
    Attached files

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    AlGarth said:

On a side note, L-Dula caught some punk stealing his records. It just so happens I have a perfect shot of him in one of my photos. I'm still debating whether I should put dude on blast or not. He spent like 10 minutes at my booth too. I did foul shit in my youth but this dude wasn't even that young, just a punk. I'm gonna wanna punch dude if I ever catch him in public. I hate that.

Good show Al, thanks for keeping it going!

Which dude in the pic was the one stealing lps? Cbear mentioned someone might have walked off with some recs, I wonder if it was the same dude.

Also, where's that pic of me and AP? lulz for dayz

-M

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    The thief is in the first pic. He was wearing a blue Padres shirt and blue Padres cap on backwards and pulled down low over the top of his ears. Below him are a few more pics from the show. Enjoy.

Guy in Padres shirt steals from vendors.

Record Show: