Ninja Please???????? (NRR)

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Urban Outfitters is fucking wack!!! They really come off as this liberal/hipster store catering to the youth. Have seen shirts there with "Good Bush/Bad Bush" but the reality of it is they support Republican causes.

http://www.buyblue.org/detail.php?corpId=129

Urban Outfitters currently has a 6% BuyBlue rating due to political contributions for the 2003-2004 election cycle. Urban Outfitters executives made some small but almost exclusively Republican contributions during the last election cycle. Urban Outfitters does not have a political action committee.

Wait you mean to tell me Urban Outfitters is just selling that "Good Bush/Bad Bush" shirt to make money and not to actually incite some sort of social change or revolution? Dude, come on, now. That's quite a wild conspiracy theory. Stop reading "Behold the Pale Horse."

-e

HA...

Yeah, like anyone is turning down making money off anything they can...

Reminds me of a month back or so, I was reading Toronto's NOW paper (The biggest liberal paper in the city) and they had a huge column dissing the Blue Mans group in an editorial because of union issues. Only to be followed up by a huge page ad for their performances.

C.R.E.A.M.

• My friend has been consistently substituting "vegan" for the n-word for like the last ten years. And, believe me, it comes up a lot because he is very prone to rapping in public.

The real deal is "Gizzan". Word to TimmyDigALot.

• Ban Ninja Tune?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I think it just shows that once again Urban outfitters is on point with their market research.

Sorta pissed your not making money off it arent you?

• wonkawonka 84 Posts

Wait you mean to tell me Urban Outfitters is just selling that "Good Bush/Bad Bush" shirt to make money and not to actually incite some sort of social change or revolution? Dude, come on, now. That's quite a wild conspiracy theory. Stop reading "Behold the Pale Horse."

All sarcasm aside...

Maybe I shouldn't have been shocked to see that Urban Outfitters is just another cog in the Republican machine. I want to believe that a store like that has good intentions, after all, they cater to the youth and certain demographic (namely urban teens and twentysomethings). Just like any place of business, the objective is turning a profit. I most certainly would never believe they are trying to incite social change with a $30 t-shirt. The whole point of my post was to merely expose the store for what it really is, and quite honestly I was really surprised.

Whats next? You gonna tell me Turntable Lab is sponsoring the Schwarzenegger Reelection fundraiser.

Emynd for you to act like you knew that all along, get off your high horse, dude.

• Dude, seriously ALL BUSINESSES are in business to make money, not help people.

If TTLab sponsored a republican cause not only would it not surprise me but it wouldn't stop me from continuing to do business with them either.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Dude, seriously ALL BUSINESSES are in business to make money, not help people.

If TTLab sponsored a republican cause not only would it not surprise me but it wouldn't stop me from continuing to do business with them either.

Seriously. I'm pretty sure I caught a post on the Drudge Report where Karl Rove was spotted rocking one of these:

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Maybe I shouldn't have been shocked to see that Urban Outfitters is just another cog in the Republican machine. I want to believe that a store like that has good intentions

so republican automatically equals "bad"?

I think anyone who automatically see's someone of a different political party as bad is really in need of overlooking thier own beliefs

Re: Dems vs. Republicans

???One is the wolf, the other is the fox. No matter what, they???ll both eat you."

Maybe I shouldn't have been shocked to see that Urban Outfitters is just another cog in the Republican machine. I want to believe that a store like that has good intentions

so republican automatically equals "bad"?

I think anyone who automatically see's someone of a different political party as bad is really in need of overlooking thier own beliefs

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    so Oliver you really believe its one of those "you're either with us or against us" things?

By the way, saying the "Republicans are all bad" does not equal, "Democrats are therefore good." Frankly, I consider many key Republican platform issues to fucked up, backwards and morally abhorrent but it's not like I think of the Dems as saviors.

• e-40 and other dudes will just straight up say 'ninja' on their records... so is that considered offensive too???

Jesus, are you serious?

Jesus is here?!?!?!

moshi-moshi, bitches

"Only a Sith would think in absolutes"

so Oliver you really believe its one of those "you're either with us or against us" things?

• By the way, saying the "Republicans are all bad" does not equal, "Democrats are therefore good." Frankly, I consider many key Republican platform issues to fucked up, backwards and morally abhorrent but it's not like I think of the Dems as saviors.

The Democrats are, at this point, MORE full of shit. At least the Republicans don't pretend they're not fucking you over a barrel (and one full of pork, no less).

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    Business is business. Just ask GE who sold weapons to the Nazi's which in turn were used against our own troops. Maybe the weapons now being used against are own troops in Iraq?

You gotta vote with your dollars and at the polls if you disagree with said incidents.

Battle me? Whatever.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts

DOR,

I just shit blood.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    By the way, saying the "Republicans are all bad" does not equal, "Democrats are therefore good." Frankly, I consider many key Republican platform issues to fucked up, backwards and morally abhorrent but it's not like I think of the Dems as saviors.

The Democrats are, at this point, MORE full of shit. At least the Republicans don't pretend they're not fucking you over a barrel (and one full of pork, no less).

Oh come one. The Rebublicans may come right out and state their fucked up beliefs, but they also act like they are doing everyone a favor. They act like they are saving everyone's lives instead of admitting they are trying to turn everyone into a radical christian. Plus, the big one is that everytime they pass some fucked up corporate tax breaks they act like they are saving small buisnesses as well. Same with the estate tax, their whole front on that was that a small family buisness often can't pay the taxes when the head man dies. Same with family farms. While that is a valid point, they are passing the laws so they can keep the millions they make off of their big copanies and corporate farms putting small businesses and family farms out of business.

• Funniest shit EVAR

• By the way, saying the "Republicans are all bad" does not equal, "Democrats are therefore good." Frankly, I consider many key Republican platform issues to fucked up, backwards and morally abhorrent but it's not like I think of the Dems as saviors.

Oh come one. The Rebublicans may come right out and state their fucked up beliefs, but they also act like they are doing everyone a favor. They act like they are saving everyone's lives instead of admitting they are trying to turn everyone into a radical christian. Plus, the big one is that everytime they pass some fucked up corporate tax breaks they act like they are saving small buisnesses as well. Same with the estate tax, their whole front on that was that a small family buisness often can't pay the taxes when the head man dies. Same with family farms. While that is a valid point, they are passing the laws so they can keep the millions they make off of their big copanies and corporate farms putting small businesses and family farms out of business.

And you're surprised by this? Listen man, the Republican party has long been the friend of big business, the enemy of the small and liberal. Unless you were born yesterday or are just truly dimwitted I don't know anyone who really believes the bullshit they spew.

Having talked with Christian fundamentalists I can tell you they all think they're saving everyone's lives. Any fundamentalist believes that.

Democrats support many of the same lobbies, bills, etc but they pretend like they're out to help you.

• perhaps you all should read my insightful BLOG where i discuss such things as republicans in denial (aka democrats) and low grade meats of koreatown.

http://ventilater.blogspot.com/

this lasted for about 2 weeks then i remembered that i hate reading and im not a big fan of writing either. in fact, i dont like it when people talk too much and quite frankly, i dont like people.

ps
    i love you

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I want to make it clear that I am not trying to start shit,

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

Funniest shit EVAR

oh shit I am crying... Now that is funny.

And you're surprised by this? Listen man, the Republican party has long been the friend of big business, the enemy of the small and liberal. Unless you were born yesterday or are just truly dimwitted I don't know anyone who really believes the bullshit they spew.

Having talked with Christian fundamentalists I can tell you they all think they're saving everyone's lives. Any fundamentalist believes that.

Democrats support many of the same lobbies, bills, etc but they pretend like they're out to help you.

As usually you proove what an asshole you are. Your the dimwitt who can't even remeber your own point. You said "Republicans don't pretend they're not fucking you over a barrel". But that's not true. They do act like every thing they do is for the good of the country and that they are somehow helping people and making the world a better place. Have you ever heard a Republican say "bend over American we're gonna fuck you and keep all the money!" Hell no. You obviously were born yesterday because plenty of people believe the bullshit republicans spew. You hear people blabbing Republican talking points all the time. How is it your so familiar with Christian Fudementalist but don't think anyone believes in Republican stuff?

No kidding Democrats are full of it, that's why I didn't even bring them up.

HA HA! Yea, I wasn't trying to start shit with the Ninja questions cuz I really didn't know what it was about. But I always start shit with JP cuz he always has to get into peoples threads and tell everyone how dumb they are and how their points/records don't matter. I JP is bitter because he sits in front of a computer all day and only get up to hang out with his Christian Fudamentalist friends.

• This fucker is a class A fraud[/b]. Positions himself as a "maverick Republican" and then does everything Bush tells him to.

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    careful what you say about ninjas...

This fucker is a class A fraud[/b]. Positions himself as a "maverick Republican" and then does everything Bush tells him to.

Yea, he is a little confusing.

The president and his people are making some major mistakes.......but we must support our president.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

HA HA! Yea, I wasn't trying to start shit with the Ninja questions cuz I really didn't know what it was about. But I always start shit with JP cuz he always has to get into peoples threads and tell everyone how dumb they are and how their points/records don't matter. I JP is bitter because he sits in front of a computer all day and only get up to hang out with his Christian Fudamentalist friends.

Aren't both about................