ESPN WC film: the 2 Escobars

Comments

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    I'm excited to see this.

I'm surprised....has there not been any talk about this ESPN series of docs? i'm really enjoying them so far.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I wanted to write something on this. I need to see this doc too. It seems from the trailer they got some significant things wrong, but it's an important story.

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    great doc. i enjoyed it thoroughly.

• Almost all of the ESPN documentaries have been great. Even the one on Fantasy Baseball was fun to watch. But The Two Escobars has been the best one by far for me. Slightly beating the Reggie Miller vs. The Knicks one some months ago. But watching the Columbian team play en route to the World Cup was amazing. There's one part in the film where the goalie does a forward front dive to knock the ball away. WITH HIS FEET. But the documentary was amazing, although very tragic.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    I only caught the Reggie vs the Knicks one, but this is one that I definitely wanted to see. I heard the Iverson one was fresh, too.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Here is the schedule for the doc:

http://30for30.espn.com/film/the-two-escobars.html

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    incompletejigsaw said:
    Almost all of the ESPN documentaries have been great. Even the one on Fantasy Baseball was fun to watch. But The Two Escobars has been the best one by far for me. Slightly beating the Reggie Miller vs. The Knicks one some months ago. But watching the Columbian team play en route to the World Cup was amazing. There's one part in the film where the goalie does a forward front dive to knock the ball away. WITH HIS FEET. But the documentary was amazing, although very tragic.

scorpion kick. i thought the OJ chase one was second best with iverson right behind it. probably the hank gathers and reggie miller one are after that.