RANDOM PHOTOS with you THREAD

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
My man Max just posted this photo up on my Myspace with the caption "I'm gonna take you way back" and it really does. This is mad long ago.This is the "God Squad" from Philly back in the day.My man Ralph and a bunch of chicks.Me, Sip and Preme!Me and wifey and Lowbudget and the rest of the Paris crew from 2003.

Comments

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,916 Posts

Forgive my ignorance (and possible display of little-dudeness), but is that Too $hort (wearing the shades) to your left?

Whoa, I just noticed Premo in the r/h corner. You've been moving in impressive circles since time, I see.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    It's Keith Elam the Gifted Unlimited Rhymes Universal. Also that's Max Glazer in the back, who sent me the photo, and Cipha Sounds is wearing the Izod shirt.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

Forgive my ignorance (and possible display of little-dudeness), but is that Too $hort (wearing the shades) to your left?

Whoa, I just noticed Premo in the r/h corner. You've been moving in impressive circles since time, I see.
    guru's such a cornball.

you look mad skinny in that photo cosmo.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

it's a good change to see hip-hop smile every once in a while.

whattup c*sm*?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

guru's such a cornball.

you look mad skinny in that photo cosmo.

Yeah, we ALL got fat in the 8 years since that photo was taken. But I just started a diet, HO!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,916 Posts
    It's Keith Elam the Gifted Unlimited Rhymes Universal. Also that's Max Glazer in the back, who sent me the photo, and Cipha Sounds is wearing the Izod shirt.

Damn, should have realised. I did think he looked a little light-skinned to be Short Dog. Dope photo, though. Max Glazer used to do a regular feature on Westwood's radio show over here. I've not listened to it for a while, so I dunno if he still gets on there.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    dawgz, i'm rolling WAY thicker than i was 8 years ago. like 30 lbs thicker.

• dawgz, i'm rolling WAY thicker than i was 8 years ago. like 30 lbs thicker.

weee! still wearing the same size in college - getonthataerobicson!

• dude, I got a pic of me and my coworkers with Group Home crowded around my car - I had one of those HUGE Group Home stickers on the rear bumper. I miss my boomin Camry.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts

The Thurs. Night Posse..........

Mad Linx & Dee Rock

DJ Scene - Revolution - Dee Rock

Dee Rock & Spinna

The sluts in last weeks V.I.P section.......

Morse Code - Dee Rock - S.

My every other week pampering! Holla.......

Mayor Greg Nicholas & Dee Rock

• My every other week pampering! Holla.......

lordy lord. i'll gladly remain being myself, but one day in your shoes would be a riot.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    For real can I get my reality show noe?! Lmao.......

• since i opened my mouth...here's all i had in photobucket that wasnt records

t in record dungeon

t with didier

t with finnish girl he didnt get with (phils winter took, delicately balanced on my head)

• damn, those just dont stack up to cos and dee

wheres the lil dude gremlin????
    or the "why do i cry" gremlin!!!!!!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    umm Deerock, can you post your raers floor again.

• this thread makes me realize i need to take more pictures with my friends.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    BUMP.

Fucking BET gonna have an awards, do a whole Chris Brown thing, and forget that Guru ever existed. Shameful...

Cosmo said:

My man Max just posted this photo up on my Myspace with the caption "I'm gonna take you way back" and it really does. This is mad long ago.

Holy moly!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    One question I got to ask is why you are faking the funk with your Cal hat and West Side handsign Cos... you hadn't met wifey yet at that point, had you??

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    tripledouble said:

t with didier

Ha!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Cosmo said:

love the hat cosmo -- even if you are carpetbagging!

guru RIP.

DeeRock said:

damn N*t get some sun holmes! haha j/k. you and sc**t looking very leisurely here.

me and cas.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    One question I got to ask is why you are faking the funk with your Cal hat and West Side handsign Cos... you hadn't met wifey yet at that point, had you??

Actually I think this might have been the day, or the day after, that I met my wife.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Cosmo said:
    Jonny_Paycheck said:

Actually I think this might have been the day, or the day after, that I met my wife.

Clearly, you already knew what was to be!

rootlesscosmo said:
    me and cas.