end of an era... titties be gone!

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
well, Raj has been getting a lot of complaints about my avatar... so there go the titties. It was fun while it lasted... and to think everywhere I travelled people remembered me for my tits. Ya'll whingers are soft cockin' up the game making it PG.....

Comments

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Soft batch bitches should just turn off avatars.

Long live the titties!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    sayin' what happened to freedom of breasts?

I'm about to leave for Japan again in a few hours, and I was going to post up my photo-log for my next 3 weeks of diggin' in Japan, but due to the titty ban. I am going to refrain. you missed out on uber raerz picturez...

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    weak

buncha tenderberries worried about their at work lurking

at least we can say fuck though

fuck fuck fuck

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    :killin_it:

still suspect

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    :weaksauce:

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    boooooooooooooooooooooo
    bring em back

each day brings its ups and downs....but the titties were always there doing there thing
    they will be missed

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    SOFT.

This is a man's space. Looking at titties is our birthright.

Out the complainers!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    Reynaldo said:
    Out the complainers!

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Can we complain about those complaining about titty avatars and instead have them removed?

I'm off to Japan people. glad to see there's love for titties. See ya'll in a few weeks. Anyone Tokyo way, holleur on the PM, I'll post my number up here when I get there, LET'S DIGGIN'.

b/w

Tunes to mourn breasteses - http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/Mixes/indepth/weird_gear_-_round_51/

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Yo what even happened to my avatar? I couldn't be bothered to read the new strut guide or whatever. Do I need to reup an avatar since the transition to the new strut?

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    Yo what even happened to my avatar? I couldn't be bothered to read the new strut guide or whatever. Do I need to reup an avatar since the transition to the new strut?

One of the things I liked about the old board was that it would resize your image from the web automatically. Seems to me, and I could be wrong, is that you need to have the image on your computer and resize it manually for it to work, hence me not having an avatar yet.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    the titties were always there doing there [sic] thing
    they will be missed

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

The new board does not allow remote hosting of avatars.

I can think of a number of reasons why this makes my life easier (ie. no broken avatars and no random emails from pissed off webmasters concerning SS leaching their bandwidth).

Yes. You will have to find an avatar and crop it 100 x 100 and upload it. It took me all of 2 minutes.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    RAJ said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

The new board does not allow remote hosting of avatars.

I can think of a number of reasons why this makes my life easier (ie. no broken avatars and no random emails from pissed off webmasters concerning SS leaching their bandwidth).

Yes. You will have to find an avatar and crop it 100 x 100 and upload it. It took me all of 2 minutes.

cool whatever makes your life easier and keeps the site up!

now let's choose me an avatar....

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Sheep's bouncing breast avatar still shows up on my Crate Digging Revealed on the first page of threads. Maybe it's just my computer, but the titty era isn't entirely over yet!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Almond said:
    Sheep's bouncing breast avatar still shows up on my Crate Digging Revealed on the first page of threads. Maybe it's just my computer, but the titty era isn't entirely over yet!

Ha. Cache'd tittys.

Click Refresh... tiddy's begoned.

Almond said:

NEVER REFRESH

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Hahaha

Dj Sheep, official sponsor of breast awareness

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    ost said:
    Hahaha

Dj Sheep, official sponsor of breast awareness

Did we miss your finds from the land of the sun on your last visit Fukstick?

I saw your travel log of pics, but we need the japan finds. Did we miss?

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    I think he posted them a while back but the thread was probably lost with the forum upgrade.