THUNDER SOUL (movie-strut)

SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
edited March 2010 in Strut Central
Alright. Who's seen it?- spidey

Comments

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    Saw it last week during SXSW at the Paramount, the festival's largest screen. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Many band members present at the screening, magnifying the energy of the experience.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    i need this to get a dvd release, or for the film to get to NZ asap.

• llmod1llmod1 317 Posts
    Where can I get a copy of that poster??

• lazolalazola 23 Posts
    Didn't get to see it, but seeing them LIVE @ SXSW is a fair compensation:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...excuse the camera phone blurriness, but you get the picture (no big pun intended)

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I can't wait to check this out. That movie poster is so intriguing.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Didn't get to see it, but seeing them LIVE @ SXSW is a fair compensation

F*ck! I hope somebody recorded that!

- spidey

• lazolalazola 23 Posts
    Didn't get to see it, but seeing them LIVE @ SXSW is a fair compensation

F*ck! I hope somebody recorded that!

- spidey

I did get video on my iphone, but I was really close to the PA so the audio is kinda blown out unfortunately. But I did see a camera crew there, not sure what they're gonna do w/ the footage. I might put the video up soon anyway, it was an amazing show. I recorded various parts of the performance, one being almost the entirety of Kashmere w/ full on massive braeks and all.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    I was fortunate enough to be present when they filmed the concert at Kashmere High School. They sounded incredible then, so I'm sure the documentary is worth seeing alone for that.

Here's a video I took of Kashmere playing in a park this past September.

• oxnardcoreoxnardcore 141 Posts
    Sitting here at the Ford Amphetheatre in LA waiting for it to start, and ODub just walked by. Any other soulstrut heads en la casa?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Really loved last night. Such a great story and to see the band perform together was amazing. I'm uploading their performance of "Kashmere" as we speak. (BTW: the HD video recording on the iPhone 4 = next level shit)

• Watched it in Toronto as part of the Hot Docs festival and man...wow! Best doc I've seen in a minute. Would recommend this to everyone and anyone.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Here's them performing "Kashmere" from Sat. night.

(In case it didn't embed: )