The Bunk in Revenge of the Nerds

LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
I was watching Revenge of the nerds and spotted a young Bunk Morland in the house.... (around 0.30sec)

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    :thatsracist:

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    BAN.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    fail

• huh?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    ALL BLACK PEOPLE LOOK ALIKE!!!!!

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    batmon said:
    ALL BLACK PEOPLE LOOK ALIKE!!!!!

That's what I've been told but I just don't see it. Damn, I feel left out :-S

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Hahaha. Not even close! Oh man

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    Hahaha. Not even close! Oh man

I watched the whole clip twice searching the background for Bunk thinking "Nah...this dude CAN'T be thinking it's one of those two dudes!"

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    this gotta be one of the dumbest threads on this board

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    he does have a suit
    and a cigar

AND HE"S BLACK!!

people been thrown in jail with less evidence
    i say its the bunk

• PunditPundit 438 Posts

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    Pundit said:

now THAT'S the bunk! i used to love that movie too....

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    SO heartbreaking. When I read the thread title I was so amped -- a Wire connection in the movie I've basically modeled my life after (woimsah = wermser = wormser) to find a pretty foul call. All good though, bc Money Pit is right up there as well --- that's real.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I did have a legitimate Bunk ???sighting??????a little more than a month ago I was giving a buddy a drive home. This was a guy who I just lent the entire series of ???The Wire??? to and he burnt through it pretty quick. He had mentioned some random Bunk-related tidbit that escapes me but as I was pulling away I turned on the classical radio station, which happened to be airing some Jazz at Lincoln Center show, hosted by Wendall Pierce himself! Not sure if he wrote all of the introductions but, if he did, he certainly did his homework. Talk of place and time of recordings, sidemen, themes???Pierce did a great job and was incredible as a jazz radio DJ, in what was no doubt a tie-in to his character on "Treme." Anyone else catch that?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    5 star thread.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    ...and Loko was too embarrassed to post on Soulstrut ever again

The End