Race Strut: Former actor "forced" to do drugs by black men

white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
Brandon Adams, the man accused of kidnapping actor Jeremy London and allegedly forcing him to smoke drugs, says he and London went on a consensual alcohol and drug induced "joyride for hours" on the night of June 10 in Palm Springs, California, and that London asked Adams to "score him pills", RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.
"There was no gun. There was never a pipe," Adams told RadarOnline.com. "We got drunk and I hooked him up with some Ecstasy and Xanax and we took a joyride and partied for hours."
"Me and my uncle were sitting outside the 7-Eleven trying to get someone to buy us a couple beers," Adams said. "I didn't know Jeremy was an actor. He and his wife were hanging outside the 7-Eleven acting really strange. He was pacing and sweating and he looked tweaked out. His wife was acting paranoid too."
"I hadn't been able to get any xanax or oxycontins up to that point, but I was finally able to get him three ecstasy and three xanax pills. He took all six pills at once. He was out of his mind high," Adams told RadarOnline.com.

The only thing I take issue in this story is the last part of this last quote here. It really should be out-of-his-mind high. Oh, and the inconsistent style on the pillz. Which is it, Radar -- Ecstasy or ecstasy?

Is there really any debate that there is simply no f*cking way a white man would be physically locked up after a black man accused him of kidnapping and forcing them to drive around town doing drugs? I mean, I doubt an officer would even write up the report, much less slap on the bracelets. This doesn't even factor in the fact that this former actor dude probably looks and smells like a tweaker, yet these cops probably didn't even execute the "sniff" test. Just terrible.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    who is this dude?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    batmon said:
    who is this dude?

The real life brother of the dude who played Pink in Dazed and Confused.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    batmon said:
    who is this dude?

The real life brother of the dude who played Pink in Dazed and Confused.

wow dude what "-List" letter is that? gotta be up around G or H... I may even be on that list...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Is it the dude who starred in Mallrats?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Man fuck this dude. All of this took place 2 blocks from my house. My wife told me he wrote a letter to the paper 'swearing it's true'. Right...

• Dude is full of shit.