Where's DB Cooper?

Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
Haven't seen him around since the new strut came into effect. I'm sure he's making real world moves, just hope all is good.
Cooper, your absence has been noted.

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Whattup R******? Yeah, lot going on real-world related. I've been job hunting ??? right now I've got a good line on something at WNYC, so I'm hoping that pans out and gets me to NYC within the next couple of months. The big thing though is that my mom was recently diagnosed with advanced lung cancer, so I've been pretty busy dealing with that. Tough stuff. But I'm around, and will be back in full effect once things settle down a bit.

Holleur!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    My thoughts will be with you and your Mom......here's hoping for a full recovery.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    I have summoned him from the depths!

Sorry to hear about your Mom, that's really rough to go through. Holler if you need any support or help with your impending move. For sure we'll meet up at some point at our favorite bar, aka Good Records NYC ;)

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Damn man, I'm sorry to hear about your mom. She's in my prayers bro, for real!! I hope everything works out. Me, my wife & daughter are in the Maryland Susan G. Komen Cancer Walk tomorrow. We've (our team) raised almost $1700.00 already!! We lost my father-in-law to cancer 2 yrs ago. He lived with it for 15 yrs. It is beatable, keep ya head up bro!!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    whoa

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    DB, I didn't know that you were looking for a new job, and I hope things work out with you and your mother.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Damn. Sorry to hear this.

Hoping for a swift & full recovery for your mother DB.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Goddman, man! Please let us know if there's anything we can do. Our thoughts are with and your Mom, for real.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i feel for you dude. my dad dropped down to 20% lung capacity 2 weeks ago. we're going to find out this month if he will need a lung transplant if his condition doesn't improve

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts