CD swap? (WTF related)

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Ay, what's going on with the trade that ehuffman organized? I sent mine out to my matchup, but have not yet gotten one in my mail. I thought they were supposed to be out and about by the end of July...

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    those original selections were trashed i believe, and we are waiting on new assignments...if not i better step my game up on the quick

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I know I am running behind - I hope my partner understands!

• last i heard he messed up and the matches he sent out where wrong. i never did get another pm from him about it.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I know I am running behind - I hope my partner understands!

Yeah, me too.

• those original selections were trashed i believe, and we are waiting on new assignments...if not i better step my game up on the quick

Well, I got two pms one that was SS CD Trade match, and then a 2nd one that was SS CD TRADE MATCH-UP (ACTUAL). They were both the same one for me, so I dundidit.

I mean, if my partner really hates me that much, I can just logout and curl up and die already.

:sniff:

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    I was under the impression that things were still not right with those matches. If I'm wrong then I need to get a CD in the mail then

• I was under the impression that things were still not right with those matches. If I'm wrong then I need to get a CD in the mail then

paging ehuffman!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    those original selections were trashed i believe, and we are waiting on new assignments...if not i better step my game up on the quick

Well, I got two pms one that was SS CD Trade match, and then a 2nd one that was SS CD TRADE MATCH-UP (ACTUAL). They were both the same one for me, so I dundidit.

I mean, if my partner really hates me that much, I can just logout and curl up and die already.

i go two as well, i just remember a while back, then i actually posted a thread wondering what the dealio was last week, and e to the hauff said he was swamped like the everglades but was working on it...

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Professor, I got your CD, but I know there was a temporary snag on things in how the traders were being done, and I assumed everyone got that PM. I'll have a CD out to you on Friday or Saturday.

I haven't had time to listen to it though, I'm still going through various CD's I need to review.

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts

i go two as well, i just remember a while back, then i actually posted a thread wondering what the dealio was last week, and e to the hauff said he was swamped like the everglades but was working on it...

yeah, i fucked it up. shits gettin better at work, hope to nail it out this weekend and get the matches together. sorry if it caused anyone any troubles. didnt expect to get slammed at work and shit.

swap on holding pattern for now. expect motion next week.

eric

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    I was going off of ehuffman's last post saying:

yeah, i caught myself the first time, and stopped. then i started again and realized i was still working off my fucked up copy. please disregard all names and matches you recieved. i will redo next week. after kids b-day and a HIPAA certification class.

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=crates&Number=382797&Forum=All_Forums&Words=148&Match=Username&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=382179&Search=true#Post382797

The "actual match" email came only 30 minutes after the first one so I assumed it was still wrong.

oops. you posted as i was typing up mine. thanks for the update. guess I should go ahead and mix a new cd then

• whoops! I guess I missed the post about messed up matches.

Sorry for bein such an ornery cracker