NYC July 2-8

ParkdaleFunkParkdaleFunk 59 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
Anything going on? I'll be Williamsburg for the week.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    ParkdaleFunk said:
    Anything going on? I'll be Williamsburg for the week.

• wow you know how to google image search Hipseter. what else can you do?

ParkdaleFunk said:
    wow you know how to google image search Hipseter. what else can you do?

I can make jokes all day!

Seriously,

Search the board. There are a lot of threads about cool things to do/see in NYC. Hit the Rub party in BK if it is jumping off.
    Go to Good Records and see Jonny and Tom. There are always nice records for sale. See if there are some free outdoor shows in BK and Central park. Always LOTS of cool outdoor shows in the summer. I could give you a list of restaurants to hit if you are interested. Get online and see if any of the following people are DJing events and hit those club nights:

Cosmo Baker
    Ayers
    Spinna
    Rich Medina
    Kon & Amir
    Ge Ology
    Monk One
    Kenny Dope
    Just Blaze
    DJ Scratch

ParkdaleFunk said:

In addition, you REALLY need to get used to jokes if you are going to post here on a regular basis. I'm just sayin'.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Big_Chan said:

you REALLY need to get used to jokes if you are going to post here on a regular basis. I'm just sayin'.

YESSIR!!

Breez said:
    Big_Chan said:

you REALLY need to get used to jokes if you are going to post here on a regular basis. I'm just sayin'.

YESSIR!!

Hi Breez! Everything good in B-More?

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Wuddup Chan?!! Everything's pretty good. I've been pretty lucky at the stores here lately. Been turning up a few gems.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Big_Chan said:
    ParkdaleFunk said:

In addition, you REALLY need to get used to jokes if you are going to post here on a regular basis. I'm just sayin'.

Indeed.

Like I was gonna totally photoshop Chan into that photo. But then I got lazy and quit part way through when I had to get some work done.

But the man Chan would of just laughed it off and sent me some expensive bottle of wine in the mail with a note telling me to go get done up proper.

• ha! My reply was pure jokes as well!
    Thanks for the list!