Camu Tao-Perfect Plan

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
i don't know about ya'll but i was a huge Camu fan (a lot of early Def Jux artists actually) but kind of grew out of it as i got olderas everyone knows Camu passed away last year as he was working on what would of been his debut album. far from rap. just good music. i guess you can call it electro punk or some shit. i hate categorizing music but take a listen. it would have been cool to see what he would be doing now if he was still alive...

Comments

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    no

• drumsdrums 83 Posts
    Is there an album coming out? I feel that I could possibly like this. This particular recording isn't very good executed though, at least in my opinion. Seems more like a demo but maybe that was the sound he was going after.

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    I'm a fan of Camu's work with Mhz and some of his earlier Def Jux material. With that said, if "Perfect Plan" is any indication of what the "King of Hearts" album is going to sound like then I won't be checking for it unfortunately.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    it is a demo. not mixed i don't think. pretty sure the whole album will sound similar. but i like it so...

• drumsdrums 83 Posts
    Ok. I'll be checking it out when it drops.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,102 Posts
    if this is a demo, i kinda like it. as is, even.

"what do you know about music hamster penis?"

"biddies? uh maybe if you was to flip it on '45' so i could dance to it, it would be slammin. it's wack! wack!"