50 Cent goes down to, like, 20 Cent.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
I know, that was a dumb ass subject title. Oh well, get a load of this creepy lookin' dude!http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/slim-fastest-50-cent-dropped-over-50-lbs-in-nine-weeks/ Is this really him??? Weeeeeeird.

Comments

• What happened to the tattoos?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    What happened to the tattoos?

People say he had them removed, but I don't know. Dude was SWOLL now all the definition's gone too?? Hmmm...

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

People say he had them removed, but I don't know. Dude was SWOLL now all the definition's gone too?? Hmmm...

Hey,

Is dude on base or some shit? Cats start with the "sniff sniff" when they fall off.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Apparently he's playing a cancer victim in some movie. The article above says he pretty much starved himself for 9 weeks for the role. Sounds crazy considering dude is (from what I've heard) a huge health nut.

Why did you delete your post, T*mmy?? You made me lose what I had typed in response! Ha ha!

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    I guess dude is serious about acting especially if the role demands he lose alot of weight.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Herm, I deleted it because I looked at the pics again in the context of him being in a movie. I still think it's silly to think he had his tattoos removed, but I can see him possibly having some serious hollywood make up on. This tabloid scandal is the most attention he's gotten in a long time.

My wife and I watched Get Rich Or Die Trying and we had to put the subtitles on because she couldn't understand anything he said.

50 removed most of his tattoos because he got tired of arriving hours early just to sit in the make-up chair and have them covered up before filming.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    now that you can't make the kinda $$$ you used to be able to get in the music business, being a pop music star is basically just the minor leagues for the Hollywood majors. lets the studios and producers vet who has the potential to become a "movie star" without as much risk involved with someone who's just a young, unproven actor. i don't know, but maybe it's even cheaper to hire a 50 Cent than a "real" actor who brings equivalent numbers to the box office.

this has obviously gone on at least since Fresh Prince of Bel Air (probably earlier?) but it definitely seems like it's more prevalent now that the major label music industry has collapsed.

50 is the new ET

• analog_tapeanalog_tape 604 Posts
    i wanna just go from 218 to 195, should i starve myself for 4 weeks?

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    Looks like it's him...scary.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    Good for him. He needs another hobby.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

Hey,

Is dude on base or some shit? Cats start with the "sniff sniff" when they fall off.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

looks like hes been on a two week crystal meth binge....

next thing you know he'll be posting on SS for advice on how to get help....

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    now that you can't make the kinda $$$ you used to be able to get in the music business, being a pop music star is basically just the minor leagues for the Hollywood majors. lets the studios and producers vet who has the potential to become a "movie star" without as much risk involved with someone who's just a young, unproven actor. i don't know, but maybe it's even cheaper to hire a 50 Cent than a "real" actor who brings equivalent numbers to the box office.

this has obviously gone on at least since Fresh Prince of Bel Air (probably earlier?) but it definitely seems like it's more prevalent now that the major label music industry has collapsed.

I'm confused. What are you even saying here? Are you dissin' Fresh Prince of Bel Air?

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    whistled for a cab, and when it came near

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    9 weeks is a seriously short time to drop that much weight. Is it just me, or do men drop weight really fast compared to women? I know girls who have been struggling with their weight for ages and have no ET-look-alike pics to show for it.

He looks like Dave Chappelle.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts

• pacmanpacman 1,113 Posts
    9 weeks is a seriously short time to drop that much weight. Is it just me, or do men drop weight really fast compared to women? I know girls who have been struggling with their weight for ages and have no ET-look-alike pics to show for it.

He looks like Dave Chappelle.

I've heard that before, about guys being able to drop weight faster than women. Whether it's true or not, I don't know.

looks like hes been on a two week crystal meth binge....

next thing you know he'll be posting on SS for advice on how to get help....

HAH!

Who was that dude? Xanadu or something?