that new devil mcdoom massinflu joint....

subsub 311 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
is http://massinfluence.bandcamp.com/(just to make sure it doesn't get lost in the announcements section)

Comments

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Nice.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    fire indeed

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    thanks! people asked whats coming in the other thread. might aswell answer here.

we have albums in the labs on both parts, ive known those guys for many years, so we have alot of tracks allready, but im not sure what will make the cut really. some big collabs happend in the last few months on their side, future looks bright.

on that note, i did two tracks with:

for my album, and they are pretty damn unreal, serious talent for sure.. and watch out for their upcoming album, its been recorded and is in the very last finishing stages, mixing&mastering. bout to drop on subliminal sounds.

the end is near. so put on your helmets & bullet-proof vests and load those guns.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Wow. Looking forward to hearing that Dungen collab.

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    nice one doom! bring on your album

• leisurebanditleisurebandit 1,006 Posts
    whoa Frank C sample!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    ha! finally!

can't believe mcdoom is working with yall so stupid. and we've been chilling at the same lake in the middle of sweden. small world!!!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    dope

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I JUST REDISCOVERED MASS INFLUENCE*

Can someone explain why their name is pronounced "Mass Influence"?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Doom,

That's dope, son!!! By the way, I like how you flipped that "oldie but a goodie".

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    daamn homie, nice flip, always good to f*ck with the classics a little bit once ina while!!!!

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    doin' thangs!

• BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Excellent stuff. Haven't heard from these dudes in a minute and I'm glad their back in form.

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    thanks! people asked whats coming in the other thread. might aswell answer here.

we have albums in the labs on both parts, ive known those guys for many years, so we have alot of tracks allready, but im not sure what will make the cut really. some big collabs happend in the last few months on their side, future looks bright.

on that note, i did two tracks with:

for my album, and they are pretty damn unreal, serious talent for sure.. and watch out for their upcoming album, its been recorded and is in the very last finishing stages, mixing&mastering. bout to drop on subliminal sounds.

the end is near. so put on your helmets & bullet-proof vests and load those guns.

these dungen guys sound good. i got scared there for a moment thinking that they were going to be swedish rappers haha

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    great track

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    I remember when Mass Influence performed in Helsinki in the early 2000, they started a song, put their mics down and started doing these crazy rehearsed group dance choreographies. Many a backpacker was scratching their head to that boy band performance.

Haven't seen something like that go down except when Theodore Unit did the same thing a couple of years back. I personally think rappers should definitely dance more.

• kemskems 120 Posts
    I remember when Mass Influence performed in Helsinki in the early 2000, they started a song, put their mics down and started doing these crazy rehearsed group dance choreographies. Many a backpacker was scratching their head to that boy band performance.

Haven't seen something like that go down except when Theodore Unit did the same thing a couple of years back. I personally think rappers should definitely dance more.

I saw that same show in Orlando and remember thinking the dance moves were the shit. I also remember getting extremely blunted with those guys after the show. Real cool cats.

• djwaxondjwaxon 411 Posts
    great beat