5th Ave Street Fair, How We Get Down! (BK Related)

Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
Earlier today at Park Slope, B-R-DOUBLE-O-K-LYN, The Planet. It went down and we got it in. Here's a taste.Neighborhood pride!The boomboxes were out.The steppers were hot! I got some video but am having problems downloading it into the computer.The squad took a food break.Hittin the dollar binsClassic cars floss and boss.Others were rocking the two wheelers.Mad food!We started with some oystersThe lobster rolls were bangin! Holmes was putting work in.Borinquen representing!Queen Esmeralda checking the pots. Can you smell the chicharon?Close-upCubano sandwich on smash!Sugar RushMad Beer!Brooklyn reppin!This was a keg truck type thing, they had Stone IPA, Stone Smoked Porter, and Founders Red Rye on tap$3 CansOr Die Cuz.How can she slap?!I?m think I saw Bambouche there, but I only met him once and wasn?t sure if it was him or not. You lurking cuz, was that you? Anyway, great way to wind up the weekend, see you next year!

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Sad I missed it today. It's always so much fun. Guess I'll just have to wait for The Antic this year.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    i was there

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    7th Ave and Smith St fairs before The Antic, don't miss out!

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    R you're killing me with the pics. was at a dinner party last night and some friends ex-bk heights agreed we should drive in when it happens. of course i looked it up this morning and saw it was today.

went to a local area street fair, kiddie rides and such. the whole time we were like where's the blue ribbon hand rolls and the Six Points truck!

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

dam, fresh candy apples!!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Sorry I missed you homie. Looks like fun!

• coolchriscoolchris 301 Posts
    Damn, that looks cool. Haight st. Fair is for the birds!

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Sorry I missed you homie. Looks like fun!

No worries, I'm sure after Friday's foolery you'd had enough of me for one weekend! Really I was just trying to get you back in the neighborhhod and maybe love it a little.