Recommendations please: Digital cameras with HD.

2»

Comments

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    gotta be implants...no way a body would create an ass like that only to have it create some twigs like those to support it. A natchel' ass like that would have some juicy thighs to go along with it...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Plus that cheek looks like it'll dent like those sand-filled stress-relief balloons when you grab it.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    getting the software is half the problem. you also have to outfit your computer to handle it. you need at least 4mb ram but it helps to have as much as possible. video files are big so youll also need a nice sized hard drive.

if youre on a mac, i think youre only option is final cut pro. actually i think adobe cs4 will run on mac too which is what i use.

final cut wont run on pc, so its either avid (most expensive), adobe cs4, sony vegas, and theres prolly a few more not worth mentioning. i know avid will only work with certain video cards. most of them are around the $1000 mark i think. sony vegas is prolly the most affordable one and its fairly complex for what you pay.

i went with the adobe just in case i ever needed to use some of their other crap. so far using the editing software is enough of a nightmare. i have no idea how to use the other shit except acrobat reader.

in any case, as with the pc stuff, i think its fairly easy to get booted copies or whatevers.

as for the freebie editing software. its not bad if u just wan make home movies.

the second video took me about 2 days to edit. we shot everything in about 2 nights. thinking of how i wanted it to look took about a day or 2.

and yeah, i kinda figured it was fake. but its still a marvel to look at. especially since she was sitting on it for most the time and i didnt realize anything was there until she stood up to get greased or whatevers.

• DJ_ZestDJ_Zest 252 Posts
    I've been looking at the Panasonic Lumix LX3 a lot lately, I have both a Canon D60 and a Sony 1080 camcorder, but they are both a little bit of a hassle to use taking random pics whenever, not pocketable at all. Either the LX3 or maybe the Canon S90...

• ignastyignasty 163 Posts
    Plus that cheek looks like it'll dent like those sand-filled stress-relief balloons when you grab it.

I feel like putting a dent in an ass implant is a worthwhile life goal...

Anyway, continue the camera talk!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    My favs aren't on here. But here are a few examples of vids shot with a DSLR

http://thephotoletariat.com/5-awesome-movies-shot-with-a-dslr/

Am liking the "a journey through asia" & "Cinnamon Chasers"