BEST WEDDING DJ EVER

WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central

0:29.

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    YES!
    i was going to comment on his 'crate carrier' and then...

WOW.

SO DAMN GOOD.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Wasted. "Da, dun, da do the Conga Conga Conga"

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    Hold on.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    WOW!!! hahaha

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    haha

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    seems like that might have hurt?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

"...get in the back of the line, if you wanna do it....get a slice o' wine..."

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    this guy should be locked up

• 1980Beatz1980Beatz 159 Posts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIB2Eo9cx0M

Sorry, I'm retarded and don't know how to post the video as is. But I did find this.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    YES!

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    ha...its gets even deeper

http://www.stardustentertainmentllc.com/

NOTE
    There is a you-tube video that show a DJ with a sign that has Stardust Entertainment on it. We need to let you know that the you-tube video is NOT one of our DJ's and is NOT in any way affiliated with us. However our lawyers are conducting an investigation on this video to find out who is using our name. The name is a registered trademark and can not be used by anyone. The name Stardust Entertainment can only be used in certain parts of the country and if anyone knows where the event took place please let us know.
    All of our DJ?s are PROFESSIONALS!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

"...get in the back of the line, if you wanna do it....get a slice o' wine..."
    I think he says "lime"
    anyways
    wow

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I just realized he was playing the congas. I was thinking the random switch up to Phil was actually part of the wedding.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    That woman has no dignity. If she did, she'd slap him back. And who wears a t-shirt and short set to a wedding? You sure this wasn't a birthday party? I feel bad for her. She must have been through some tough times if get her boobs tossed around in a room full of people is no big thang. And even if this was a set-up, she must need the money, really, really bad. This recession is bringing out the worst in people. Please, Strutters, don't be like this sleazy emcee. If a woman lets you touch her boobies, please be gentle and treat them kindly as you would some rare vinyl. This idiot of a man is taking breasts for granted, and I really hope this woman took her knee to his groin at some point.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    That woman has no dignity. If she did, she'd slap him back. And who wears a t-shirt and short set to a wedding? You sure this wasn't a birthday party? I feel bad for her. She must have been through some tough times if get her boobs tossed around in a room full of people is no big thang. And even if this was a set-up, she must need the money, really, really bad. This recession is bringing out the worst in people. Please, Strutters, don't be like this sleazy emcee. If a woman lets you touch her boobies, please be gentle and treat them kindly as you would some rare vinyl. This idiot of a man is taking breasts for granted, and I really hope this woman took her knee to his groin at some point.

and i was just thinking it was about time for a location change...

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    if my chick wanted to play the drums on my nutsack to that breakdown in the track i would honored / humored / in pain.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    If a woman lets you touch her boobies

I'm (not-so-)patiently waiting for this day.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Hilarious.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    if my chick wanted to play the drums on my nutsack to that breakdown in the track i would honored / humored / in pain.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Holy Fuck.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my GOD! HAHAHAHAHA! I needed this laugh. Thank you, Soulstrut!

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Holy shit! I have always been a little terrified that could happen while singing and playing guitar at a show where the slam dancers were getting too crazy, now I'm really gonna be paranoid.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

AWESOME

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts