John C Fremont High School Auction Block

francozola0francozola0 129 Posts
edited May 2010 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
There are various releases from this High School Band this one has Auction Block on the label . It features Reggie Andrews. Its circa 1976 77 ? Not sure PM if you want to part.

Comments

• coolchriscoolchris 301 Posts
    Are you talking about Locke High School? Reggie Andrews and Patrice Rushen are both Alumni. A few of them Kill, especially the double LP.

• francozola0francozola0 129 Posts
    Hi C***s I wouldnt mind having that Locke High School either but thats not the one. As far as i know its a single lp black front and white back with lyrics of the songs printed on the back. Earlier in the year a Los Angeles strutter had an ebay auction with another John C Fremont lp that also had a black cover but it wasnt as good and sounded a bit later maybe 1977. Heres a scan of the back I must have deleted the scan of the back.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Lorcan%20is%20just%20great/My%20Documents/Downloads/1007071_1.jpg

Let me know if you turn one up. Top dollar paid must grade well. You were a bit vague in your email about whether you did or didnt want to sell that other record I asked you about a few weeks ago. Can you clarify.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    Are you talking about Locke High School? Reggie Andrews and Patrice Rushen are both Alumni.

nerds!!!