New rap you like part 6748

2»

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    The album's not really doing anything for me but love the production on this particular track:

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
    Ah ok, I see it's Questlove covers of Dilla tracks, didn't know that existed.

The mind boggles

I must confess to getting slightly sweaty palmed over the prospect of the already in the works Stones Throw Presents: No Cow Left Unmilked - Madlib's groundbreaking interpretations of Questlove's covers of Dilla instrumentals.

This also set to fetch big money in t3h future:

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,101 Posts
    Making my way through 2.5 right now...

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Ah ok, I see it's Questlove covers of Dilla tracks, didn't know that existed.

The mind boggles

I must confess to getting slightly sweaty palmed over the prospect of the already in the works Stones Throw Presents: No Cow Left Unmilked - Madlib's groundbreaking interpretations of Questlove's covers of Dilla instrumentals.

Still laughing at this.

I hadn't paid any attention to him before, but this Big K.R.I.T. album is really good.

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    let's all argue about subjective sh*t that doesn't matter

• I hadn't paid any attention to him before, but this Big K.R.I.T. album is really good.

big k.r.i.t.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Yeah I really dig this ^^^ and had been hearing good things about the album, why was it disappointing to you?

• really great album

it's funny how the intern/secratary chick has a palpable look of disgust on her face from having to fondle lil sicc.

Here's an even newer video from Lil Sicc and while I don't like the song as much as Boi I Go Ham, it is worth noting that Sicc made sure to upgrade his designated fondler...

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Sicc made sure to upgrade his designated fondler...

ha!

that new track where doo wop talks about solar and guru is some compelling sh*t. can't wait to hear the whole thing.

also recent:

This finally came out and it's good too...