You Cant Take Away A Germans Cleavage NRR

CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
This was the best news I read all day. Bavarian cover-up avoided Beer garden barmaids can keep their figure-hugging dirndlsAug 3, 2005 - Bavarians breathed a collective sigh of relief this week when they learned legislation would not force barmaids in beer gardens to cover up.Under the EU's Optical Radiation Directive, employers of staff who work outdoors in high-risk professions must ensure they cover up against the risk of sunburn. Rumors swept Bavaria early in the week that the law could mean the demise of the dirndl. Bavarian barmaids typically dress in a costume known as a dirndl, a dress and apron with a tight, low-cut top whose figure-hugging effect is enhanced by a short white blouse.Officials finally said that working in a beer garden is not considered a high-risk occupation - at least for sun exposure. Before the ruling, Bavarians were already protesting."This is European law-making at its most pedantic," said Munich's mayor, Christian Ude. "A waitress is no longer allowed to wander round a beer garden with a plunging neckline. I would not want to enter a beer garden under these conditions."A spokesman for the Bavarian Hotel and Restaurant Union said: "I have spoken to lots of waitresses and none of them have told me that sunburn in the d??collet?? area has ever been a problem."Organizers of the world's biggest beer festival, Munich's Oktoberfest, were particularly angry at the proposed ban. "This is an attack on the traditions of a region," said a spokesman.

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    This was the best news I read all day.

Bavarian cover-up avoided
    Beer garden barmaids can keep their figure-hugging dirndls

Aug 3, 2005 - Bavarians breathed a collective sigh of relief this week when they learned legislation would not force barmaids in beer gardens to cover up.

Under the EU's Optical Radiation Directive, employers of staff who work outdoors in high-risk professions must ensure they cover up against the risk of sunburn. Rumors swept Bavaria early in the week that the law could mean the demise of the dirndl. Bavarian barmaids typically dress in a costume known as a dirndl, a dress and apron with a tight, low-cut top whose figure-hugging effect is enhanced by a short white blouse.

Officials finally said that working in a beer garden is not considered a high-risk occupation - at least for sun exposure. Before the ruling, Bavarians were already protesting.

"This is European law-making at its most pedantic," said Munich's mayor, Christian Ude. "A waitress is no longer allowed to wander round a beer garden with a plunging neckline. I would not want to enter a beer garden under these conditions."

A spokesman for the Bavarian Hotel and Restaurant Union said: "I have spoken to lots of waitresses and none of them have told me that sunburn in the d??collet?? area has ever been a problem."

Organizers of the world's biggest beer festival, Munich's Oktoberfest, were particularly angry at the proposed ban. "This is an attack on the traditions of a region," said a spokesman.

What the fuck is this world coming to? Just to propose a legislature to cover up some German bosoms is, IMO, very

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Oh man, I was expecting pictures.... this thread is

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Sorry man, I'm at work. Slacking off on Soul Strut is one thing but I cant really get caught looking up cleavage pictures of German bar maids.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    that's cruel. bavarians are so sensitive about their culture.

last time, i got thrown out of the beer tent. i was 19 years old and puking all over other people! i can't remember, but i might have hit a dirndl too! those ladies better cover up! HA!

• qwe.w.WENT.TO.MUNUCK.GERMINY.AN.HED.WODDY.WODDPECKAR.
    EVER.DAME.DAY.

PLEEzE.DON.T.TELl.MA.

DON.T.SHOE.AT.WERK.ETHER.

BUT.HED.WODDT.WODDPECKAR.EVER.DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    that's cruel. bavarians are so sensitive about their culture.

No cruelty intended I thought it was great that people got up in arms about that shit. I wish I was in a beer garden right now.:yao:

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

qwe.w.WENT.TO.MUNUCK.GERMINY.AN.HED.WODDY.WODDPECKAR.
    EVER.DAME.DAY.

PLEEzE.DON.T.TELl.MA.

DON.T.SHOE.AT.WERK.ETHER.

BUT.HED.WODDT.WODDPECKAR.EVER.DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now here we go...titties and beer. More plaese.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    "A waitress is no longer allowed to wander round a beer garden with a plunging neckline. I would not want to enter a beer garden under these conditions."