OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
Holly fucking LOLs.

Donate today - http://www.restorestephenbaldwin.org/

Comments

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    now i know what Kurt Vonnegut was talking about in his final days

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    It going to be a huge opportunity for us to talk about Christ and the great things He has done for Stephen Baldwin.

Daniel Southern, President of Stephen Baldwin's Ministries

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

Long ago, when God restored Job he used Token Gifting as the mechanism for his restoration. The scripture says "everyone who had known him before came and ate with him in his house...each one gave him a piece of silver and a gold ring" Job 42:10-11 "All Who Know Him" each gave a token gift which resulted in the restoration of Job.
    This same simple mechanism is the vision behind this movement. As the Body of Christ, we are the greatest force on earth. What if 10% of the 159 million Christians in America gave a Token Gift? What if 10% of the worlds 2 billion Christians gave a token gift? What would the media have to say about such an event?

God bless the internet.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    Stephen Baldwin of the famous ?Baldwin Brothers? Hollywood clan is a veteran actor who has starred in over 60 films and TV shows. He is no stranger to the Hollywood life of glitz, glamour and the public eye.

...Or big paychecks to piss up the wall.

MR. PINK
    Jesus Christ - I mean these ladies aren't starving to death. They make minimum wage. You know, I used to work minimum wage. And when I did, I wasn't lucky enough to have a job society deemed tip-worthy.

MR. BLUE
    You don't care they're counting on your tips to live?

(Mr. Pink rubs two of his fingers together.)

MR. PINK
    You know what this is? It's the world's smallest violin playing just for the waitresses.

MR. WHITE
    You don't have any idea what you're talking about. These people bust their ass. This is a hard job.

MR. PINK
    So's working at McDonald's, but you don't feel the need to tip them, do you? Why not? They're servin ya food. But no, society says don't tip these guys over here, but tip these guys over here. That's bullshit.

MR. WHITE
    Waitressing is the number one occupation for female noncollege graduates in this country. It's the one job basically any woman can get and make a living on. The reason is because of their tips.

MR. PINK
    (pauses) Fuck all that.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    wow, this is real?

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    wow, i completely missed sharks in venice. looks amazing

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    The trailer honestly doesn't do it justice. One of the few times a film attempts to live up to the title.

Bonus points for Baldwin using a stunt double for scenes where he has to run.

Takes pride of place in my shark movies collection.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts

hahhhahahaaaa.oscar worthy

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    He almost ruined "Usual Suspects".

Let the overfed twatmag rot.

• magpiemagpie 160 Posts
    "Baldwin has a tattoo on his left shoulder of the initials "HM" for Hannah Montana. He got the tattoo after making a pact with Miley Cyrus that he would be allowed to cameo on the show if he had the initials tattooed on him. He revealed the tattoo to Cyrus at a book signing in Nashville, on November 10, 2008. To date he has never appeared on the show. He has since gone on record as saying that he regrets getting the tattoo"

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Met him a few times during the dotcom boom. He knew some of the founders of my company. Douche.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    "Baldwin has a tattoo on his left shoulder of the initials "HM" for Hannah Montana. He got the tattoo after making a pact with Miley Cyrus that he would be allowed to cameo on the show if he had the initials tattooed on him. He revealed the tattoo to Cyrus at a book signing in Nashville, on November 10, 2008. To date he has never appeared on the show. He has since gone on record as saying that he regrets getting the tattoo"

What a fucking plank!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Cyrus is reported as saying she and Baldwin are just "best friends for now."

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    He's apparently been dissing Selena Gomez as well. Way to go Stephen.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    The trailer honestly doesn't do it justice. One of the few times a film attempts to live up to the title.

Takes pride of place in my shark movies collection.

Yowza! I remember seeing the trailer and laughing and thinking I needed to add it to my "terrible movies to watch" list, but then I pretty much forgot about it. But now, I am definitely making an effort to catch it.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    More noble than a movement to restore Karen Black as the celebrity mouthpiece of the Church Of Scientology, I guess.