Song ID por favor

JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
Here's the linkhttp://www.mediafire.com/?ytrmkomymomRecorded by an Argentinian on a cell phone. Don't ask...Any help appreciated.

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Hey Jimster.

Any chance of reuploading it on a file sharing system that allows streaming like Divshare? Like to give it a listen but can't/shouldn't download at work.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
    Can't do it at work either, and my home broadband is down at the mo (TalkTalk line rental blues-R).

Will sort it when possible.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    Instrumental by Decades

had some minutes on my souncloud acc

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    might take a minute or 2 to render though sorry

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    I have no clue what it is but it was terrible.

• subsub 311 Posts
    I have no clue what it is but it was terrible.

sounds like star wars...

Instrumental by Decades

had some minutes on my souncloud acc

Cheers!

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Um, no idea what the hell this is though the cell phone effect makes me feel like I'm watching the opening ceremony of a small athletics event. Which is not unpleasant.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Um, no idea what the hell this is though the cell phone effect makes me feel like I'm watching the opening ceremony of a small athletics event. Which is not unpleasant.

Yeah, it has that modern-day stock library "Sporting Events" kind of vibe. Sounds pretty generic.

Song has been id'd elsewhere as "Santorini" by Yanni. No, I am also entirely finger-crucifix to Yanni (apparently he only listens to his own music?)

So now you can sleep.

His compositions have been included in all Olympic Games television broadcasts since 1988, and his music has been used extensively in television and televised sporting events

Remarkably on-point interpretations from Senior and Doc. I suspect your Yanni crates run deep.