Diverse (The rapper) - Chicago Strutters

bsuwolfbsuwolf 83 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
Do any of my Chicago Strutters know whats up with Diverse? His first album came out ages ago and the only thing he has released was a one-off single about year or so ago. His debut album is one of my favorite hip hop albums (start the backpack jokes now)but he has been silent since then. Any info would be appreciated.

Comments

• He's definitely a good rapper. i thought the vocals on his album were mixed too low, it made it harder to decipher his intricate rhymes. He had a track on the 'What's Happening' album by australian producer Katalyst - released a couple of years back.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    he went to my high school & i used to work w/ his wife. thats all i got

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts
    He's working on a new album as we speak. I saw him at Hinge Studio last week, with Derrick "Drop" Braxton. I even dusted off the beat machine and gave him some music, after we ate some tacos at Nuevo Leon on 18th. Dude is doing good.

• bsuwolfbsuwolf 83 Posts
    Thanks for the update. I am really looking forward to a new album. I think Diverse is a very under-rated mc.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Last time I talked to him, I was still the lead designer with Birthwrite Records. Days gone by.