Our New Release: UNTEK-003 (Feat. Age Dextah)

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited May 2010 in Announcements
Been wating awhile to get this going and we just got it in!(SUPER SIKED!)With some of you remembering our first split, this is our sophomore release and it has been highly anticipated with us here and people that enoyed our first split release.It's Myself(age) and Dextah's 2nd release on our UNTEK label(with affiliation with New Medina Music)New Split Feat a re-edit of Jake Wade & The Soul Searchers:Searching for Soul re-edit title "Still Searching" and Dextah's Self Produced track, "Stay Fly" .Only 400 copies pressed!(100 on various white/clear marbled, red, & a foggy clear wax and 300 on Black )If you need press information, please let me know Props to Thes-One/4Year Graduate(I appreciate all the insight, in regards to),New Medina Music, Lynn Ness and especially, ...Deejah OH, for making this happen.I'll provide sound samples later.Peace and Thanks!,Adrian(age)www.newmedinamusic.com----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Upcoming releasesAsphalt Legion-Volume One & Volume Two 12's (lilited to 300 copies each)Tracks from their first demo tape,"Straight From The Asphalt"Asphalt Legion-Straight From The Asphalt CD Re-release of their first tape plus with one new bonus track Feat. ImperialLynn Ness Feat. The Cookers (Sach, Aloe Blacc & Mister Sinister of X-Men/Common fame) 7in. The Brakes/HermanoRaised By Suess:S/T LP (limited vinyl release)Some of you might remember it from my "ISH" review and also, was in the 411VM years ago (San Jose Metrospective). Was and is still considered, highly sought after material. Since I have the only master and they are the homies, we decided it was about time to give this a proper release with not only both first demos, but a couple of nice bonus tracks you most def, do not want to pass up on. We are only doing a small limited run on vinyl(300 to 500 max) and there will be no digital release of it. [/b]

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Here are the audio samples (below) and also, the first 15 people to PM me, will get a copy of this split 45 and a mix too![/b] If any of you guys with shops would care to carry this 7in, please let me know. Be nice to get in some of your establishments!

Hope you like it and enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Side A: AGE & JAKE-STILL SEARCHING(Searchin For Soul re-edit)
    Side :A Audio Clip Here (Soundcloud Link)

SIDE B: DEXTAH-STAY FLY
    Side :B Audio Clip Here(Soundcloud Link)

Below are also the Asphalt Legion CD re-issue and Lynn Ness: "The Cookers" 45 Feat. Sach(Of The Nonce), Aloe Blacc and Mister Sinister (X-Men/Common), you can go to this link here (Lynn Ness Myspace Page), to listen to the first two tracks (Hermano & The Brakes), which is "The Cookers" 7in

Also, Asphalt Legion:Straight From The Asphalt CD & Limited 2 12's availble)

Youtube Video Link #1

Youtube Video Link #2

Thanks again!!

Peace,
    Adrian(age)

www.newmedinamusic.com

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Just to let y'all know..there are 13 left:) Was not too sure if any of y'all got it and(or) are even interested in it. Free Record plus a mix!!! Just need a pm with an address to mail too!!

Thanks again!

Cheers,
    Adrian(age)

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    So if the other five random people would like the last of the 15, please...let me know