Cult movie posters for trade

SpiritoSantoSpiritoSanto 43 Posts
edited May 2010 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hi all - I thought Id see if anyone might want to trade posters for records..The posters are all originals from the U.S. releases, in nice condition (no pinholes, tears, etc) and they are all approx. 41x27 inches. The posters are:Strange Shadows In An Empty Room aka Blazing Magnum (Euro Cop/Giallo classic w/Stuart Whitman, John Saxon, Tisa Farrow, Martin Landau)Mitchell (Joe Don Baker, John Saxon, Linda Evans - Probably best known for being shown on Mystery Science Theater 3000)The Silent Stranger aka Stranger In Japan (Tony Anthony - Spaghetti Western/Karate)Comin' At Ya (Tony Anthony - 3-D Spaghetti Western) My main interest is Psych (and Pop Psych). Im not picky about condition, a G is fine as long as it plays. Here's some specific things Im looking for-Electric Prunes - I Had Too Much To Dream Last NightZoot Money - Welcome To My HeadStrawberry Alarm Clock - Incense & PeppermintsBarrabas - S/TCurfew - Photogenic Jenny 45Ars Nova - Sunshine & Shadows & S/TRay Brown Orchestra/Quincy Jones - Music From The AdventurersSupersister - IskanderSouthside Movement - Moving SouthPaul Nero - Soul PartyScott Bradford - Rock SlidesSoft Machine - S/TVaughan Mason And Crew - Bounce, Rock, Skate, RollGershon Kingsley - Music To Moog ByMorton Stevens - Hawaii Five-O OSTMichel Legrand - Thomas Crown Affair OSTJohn Barry - Ipcress File OSTBlossom Dearie - That's Just The Way I Want To BeHeadhunters - Survival Of The FittestPaul Parrish - Forest Of My MindLou Reed - TransformerKraftwerk - Tour De France 12"New Order - Blue Monday 12"Thanks a lot.

Comments

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts

Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense & Peppermints
    Barrabas - S/T
    Ars Nova - Sunshine & Shadows & S/T
    Southside Movement - Moving South
    Vaughan Mason And Crew - Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll
    Michel Legrand - Thomas Crown Affair OST
    Headhunters - Survival Of The Fittest

I have all these but I'm not really interested in the posters. Don't get me wrong they're dope but just not my thing. If you have some wax trades I'm sure we can work something out, or a cash offer. PM me if you're interested.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Yo J****e,

PM'D!!!

Also, I can also say J****e is a top notch dude and a great perosn to do trades with!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts

Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense & Peppermints
    Ray Brown Orchestra/Quincy Jones - Music From The Adventurers
    Soft Machine - S/T
    Morton Stevens - Hawaii Five-O OST
    Headhunters - Survival Of The Fittest

I have these. The SAC is scuffed a little but the others are clean. Thing is, as you know, I already have the above two posters proudly hanging in my room! Let me know what else you have on the table. Records you're willing to part with? You still have that list of movies in your library? I've been jonesing to see some flicks I haven't seen yet...

• Hey homies, what's up? Thanks for the replies. I spent all night trying to dig up my records to make a trade list. Will send you guys messages.

By the way, a few other things Im looking for also:

Butterfield Blues Band - In My Own Dream
    Sylvers - S/T & II
    File 13 - Taste So Good 12"
    Prince - Lets Go Crazy/Erotic City 12"

Thanks.