Las Vegas Hotel recommendations....

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
I'd like to go with like 5 or so co-workers. Probably be a mix of guys and girls. Haven't been in a while. What's the way to go as far as booking a hotel room(s) for this many people? Also, what are THE clubs to go to? Been to Ra...and Rain I couldn't get in. Line was too crazy. Any other tips or advice would be appreciated for a Vegas newbie.

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    DO YOU GUYS EVEN PARTY?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Call around ask about specials, see who has the best deal. The bigger hotels always have some discount or other.

• thesolelifethesolelife 369 Posts
    The Get Back

This place was fun. Not as "classy" like Rain and Raw but the music is waaay better. It's off the strip (actually, it's the old strip if memory serves).

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Depends on your budget.
    Suites can be had for incredible rates. Last time I went I stayed at Treasure Island in a suite on a high floor overlooking the strip for $179/night.
    Wynn is BALLER if you have the cash. The Hotel at the Mandarin is real nice. Hard Rock is great if you like to party (Rehab Sundays).
    Orbitz/Travelocity have great rates.
    Also, a good tip is when you get to check-in, slip the desk-staffer a $100 bill and ask if they have any upgrades available. In Vegas, cash is King and can get you anything.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    20 dollar trick ftw

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    I heard the Aria in the new city center is cool and looks like some mod spaceship from the 60s and everything in your room is controlled with buttons. in their lobby they also have about 9 different surreal paintings of Christopher Walken...so hilarious

The Wynn & Encore, MGM Grand, and the Mirage are my favorite though. Mandalay Bay is kinda ZZZzzz

i check this thread frequently for hotel deals and promo codes
    http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/travel-discussion/704925/?start=2600