Mayweather vs. Mosely

2»

Comments

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    i hope pacman agrees to mayweathers retarded demands and then knocks his ass out.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    i hope pacman agrees to mayweathers retarded demands and then knocks his ass out.

Hey Thrope,

Manny Pacquaio CANNOT beat Floyd Mayweather because (a) his defense is suspect, (b) he lacks sufficient size, and (c) he likes to punch a lot, which will make him very vulnerable to Mayweather's pinpoint counterpunching. I'll go on record now to say that Mayweather will knock out Pacquaio by the 7th or 8th round at the latest. Mayweather's too big, too skilled, and cunning for Pacquaio to defeat him.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• StoneHandsStoneHands 341 Posts
    Ive boxed amateur, and have tried my hand at the shoulder roll defence, which floyd uses better than anyone in history. One thing i can say is it works really well against shorter fighters - especially against a straight right, because of the angle. however, pac is a southpaw, but i still think he will not have an answer to floyds defense. The fight will be along the lines of Marquez-FMM.
    UD or KO.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    The fight will be along the lines of Marquez-FMM.
    UD or KO.

Hey Stonehands,

This is exactly how I see the fight going down. Plus, Mayweather will use Pacquaio's aggressiveness and high punching frequency against him with precision, well-timed counterpunching. I can see it getting ugly. I didn't realize how physically strong Mayweather was until Saturday night, which convinced me that Pacquaio can't get to him. No one at welterweight can beat Mayweather, though I think "The Punisher" Paul Williams would pose problems physically; however, I don't see "The Punisher" being able to make the 147-pound limit much longer. Andre Berto is too undisciplined defensively, though an offensive juggarknot, but would be picked apart. Kermit Citron is too slow, and he too probably can't make the 147-pound limit anymore. Ditto for Margarito, Cotto, Quintana, and Clottey since they're too slow and/or plodding to handle Mayweather's foot and hand speed. That's pretty much the list of notable welterweights, so I'd say it's as far as any serious challenges for Mayweather at welterweight.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• StoneHandsStoneHands 341 Posts
    [quote I didn't realize how physically strong Mayweather was until Saturday night,
    ditto. i was almost shocked..

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    I was so let down by Mosley...when he got popped in the mouth because he was too busy jawing, I lost a lot of respect for him. I predicted he might get flustered but not so much so that he forgot he was boxing. And then after getting popped for talking he shrugs his shoulders like "what was that for"?

After the second round I thought Big Stacks was spot on....but Shane (like everyone else) ended up fighting mayweathers fight.

Mayweather's composure is fucking incredible. I'm a Pac fan...but he ain't beating that dude....

Hate on Mayweather all you want, America...but when he steps in the ring he's all class patience and skill.

And I can't wait to see what his lil Cash Flow kid is gonna do.