"Disco Electro Boogie" Mix

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
Hey Strut Brothers and Sisters,I made what I called a "Disco Electro Boogie" mix earlier this evening. Enjoy!!!Peace,Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Thank you big hommie! Listening now with a big glass of Jack Daniel's on the rocks. OKAY!!!!!!!!!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Chan,

I hope you enjoy listening to it. I sure enjoyed making it, as it surely took me down memory lane with my old ass. We're talking long, three-stripe tube socks, Pro-Keds, cutoff shorts and a tank-top, little kid steez.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Strutters,

This was my 1st "true" mix on the 'Strut (since finishing my full recording set-up). I hope you found it enjoyable and brightens your mood as it did mine.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    better not have any unliscenced african shit on their

Hey Tone,

Nah, I don't have any unlicensed African joints on there. But, my next mix just might!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    I love the selection, but the player keeps stopping at random points!

Hey Cosmophonic,

I'm sorry, maybe this might help: Disco Electro Boogie Mix - Big Stacks I'm glad you're enjoying the music.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Been listening at the office. Good stuff, thanks Mr. Stacks!

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    So far its great Stacks

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Hey Cosmophonic,

I'm sorry, maybe this might help: Disco Electro Boogie Mix - Big Stacks I'm glad you're enjoying the music.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Thanks a lot.

As I said, the selection is mega-solid.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Super nice mix!

Hey,

To Cosmophonic and Hank, you're welcome. To all of you, thanks for the compliments. I was starting to wonder if the mix was due to the relative non-response. I'm glad to hear that someone appreciates it.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Listening now. My intentions was to peep it for a few and listen to the whole thing later but it sucked me in. D-O-P-E ! ! !

• Options
    So many great tracks on here Stacks! Thanks for sharing this--real dope!

• Options
    My intentions was to peep it for a few and listen to the whole thing later but it sucked me in. D-O-P-E ! ! !

Me too! lol

Hey Breez and Driftwood,

Thanks for the love. I'm glad you're enjoying the music. I see I'm not the only disco head up in here. Not all of it sucked as some folks try to say.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Hey,

For those interested, here is a link to my earlier "Disco Electro Boogie" Mix recorded with more volume (i.e., it was recorded a lil' too low for my taste last time):

Disco Electro Boogie Mix-Big Stacks

Here is a link to the download as well:

Disco Electro Boogie Mix-Big Stacks (Download)

Disco music is supposed to bump. Enjoy!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak