I seen this coming (ipad dj)

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central

Terrible.

Comments

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    ugh, i couldn't get past 10 seconds of this girl talking.

C O R N

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Put these people on real turntables and they wouldn't know what to do. Don't worry, all this ipad computer laptop DJ shit is gonna kill itself one day and all us dinosaurs that still mix with vinyl are gonna be standing on the front lines with our crates and needles ready to take the world over, once agian.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    She's been putting the crossfader in the middle so she can hear both at the same time, something she's been doing a lot of lately.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    My favorite part is the broseph wearing the Harley Davidson hoodie with beer in hand in the background nodding in acknowledgment.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    My favorite part is the broseph wearing the Harley Davidson hoodie with beer in hand in the background nodding in acknowledgment.

i believe he had one to many

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts

i believe he had one to many

He was just waiting to grab another beer. Shorty was blocking the fridge.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    oh the humanity

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    Two ipads and a microphone

• Options
    As a tool that could enhance DJing, or just a "toy" to fuck around with--I ain't mad at that.

As a full-on DJ set up, I find it a little suspect.

b/w

an MPC app for ipad would be rad.

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    in other news get that shitty cheap ass numark the hell out of my sight.

• bennyboybennyboy 538 Posts
    Not so much ipad dj, as just playing some apps through a mixer. Can't wait for the guitar debut.

• @13:20
    "Im working on a set for the summer, where I'm gonna be using the iPads to play, but also, I'm gonna play live guitar"

Sounds like a hell of a party.. Literally.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    "Can I-pad your body?"

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

I am in Paris at a cafe, sipping espresso, writing my erotic memoirs. I am not in my Silver Spring kitchenette drinking cold Starbucks working on year-end spreadsheets. I am in Paris at a cafe...

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• I am in Paris at a cafe, sipping espresso, writing my erotic memoirs. I am not in my Silver Spring kitchenette drinking cold Starbucks working on year-end spreadsheets. I am in Paris at a cafe...

KILLING IT.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

I am in Paris at a cafe, sipping espresso, writing my erotic memoirs. I am not in my Silver Spring kitchenette drinking cold Starbucks working on year-end spreadsheets. I am in Paris at a cafe...

KILLING IT.
    EROTIC MEMOIRS.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    "Then you can hear both beats together, which is what I'm doing a lot of lately"

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

KILLING IT.

yep

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    holy fuck this girl is annoying.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Why bother with all this iPad, mixer, wires, blah

All you need is an internet connection and THIS

• PunditPundit 438 Posts
    the part where she throws the fader to the left to 'solo' the loop or whatever and there is silence because she left the levels too low is some next level ipadeejery

• bennyboybennyboy 538 Posts
    So shes a 'marketer' and owns an app development company, amongst other things.

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts

KILLING IT.

yep

LMAO. applause bassie

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    the dude getting bored of daft punk and minimal techno:

"if you want rocky to get into it, you gotta play acdc"

13:00 ish